Cleared for Takeoff
- Thirteen-Year Journey. A. W.; J. D. // Forbes Asia;Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p38
The article focuses on the role of president of Garuda International PT Emirsyah Satar in the financial rehabilitation and restructuring of the company.
- GA to the US by 2015. // Travel Daily;9/25/2012, p5
The article reports that Emirsyah Satar, chief executive officer (CEO) at the airline Garuda Indonesia, has announced that the company's services to the U.S. will begin by 2015.
- Satar AAPA chair term. // Travel Daily;11/25/2014, p7
The article announces that Emirsyah Satar was appointed as the Association of Asia-Pacific Airlines (AAPA's) chairman for 2015.
- Garuda in confident mood. Mackey, Michael // Asian Aviation Magazine;Apr2014, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p13
The article discusses the financial performance of the airline firm Garuda which shows that net profit of the firm decline by 11.2 million U.S. dollars (USD) in 2013 as compared to 110.8 million USD in 2012 and mentions views of Garudo's chief executive officer (CEO) Emirsyah Satar on it.
- GA to lift Aussie frequencies, not ports. // Travel Daily;3/6/2014, p5
The article reports on the plans of airline company Garuda Indonesia to increase the frequency of its flights to Australia, citing Chief Executive Emirsyah Satar who said he is expecting further growth in the Australian market.
- EY/GA c'share signed. // Travel Daily;10/19/2012, p1
The article discusses the statement by Emirsyah Satar, president of Garuda Indonesia, who claims that newly signed codeshare agreement with Etihad Airways PJSC will further strengthen both carriers' global network.
- Garuda ceo resigns. // Travel Daily;12/12/2014, p6
The article announces the resignation of Emirsyah Satar as chief executive officer (CEO) of airline Garuda Indonesia.
- Garuda plans to fly into Brisbane. // BRW;9/11/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p16
The article reports that Garuda Indonesia Airlines, which has been banned from flying to Europe because of safety concerns, is planning to restart flights to Brisbane, Queensland. The service, which was suspended in 2005, may restart as early as December 2008. Airline president Emirsyah Satar...
- Garuda moves onto alliance stage. GOVINDASAMY, SIVA // Airline Business;Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p15
The article reports on the decision of the Indonesian airline Garuda Indonesia to join the SkyTeam alliance by 2012. It is noted that the move is a sign that the airline is transforming itself from a carrier with debts and poor operational safety record to a credible member of the global airline...