Trying to See in 3-D
- What we say. Clough, Andy // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Jun2012, p31
The article offers the author's insights regarding three-dimensional televisions (3D TVs) wherein 3D manufacturers Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Corp. signed up to the Full HD 3D Glasses Initiative.
- Samsung wows with affordable 3DTV. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Nov2010, p10
The article evaluates the LE40C750 three-dimensional (3D) television from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 3D TV Is Hereâ€¦Ready or Not. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p3
The author comments on the increasing popularity of three-dimensional (3D) television (TV) in the consumer electronics market in the U.S. in 2010, including the plan of Samsung to display and discuss its 3D TV lineup for the assembled media.
- 3D-Compatible TVs, Players Hitting Retail. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
The article offers information on three-dimensional (3D)-compatible televisions unveiled by Samsung Electronics, Sony and Samsung in early 2010.
- Streaming 3D Services Gain Momentum. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p48
The article reports on the launch of streaming three dimensional video on demand (3D VOD) that can be connected on 3D television by Samsung in 2011.
- SAMSUNG BOWS 3D APP. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;10/4/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p11
The article deals with the testing of a free application by Samsung Electronics in October 2010 which will allow users to stream three-dimensional (3D) content directly to 3D-enabled Samsung televisions.
- Samsung's Baxter Unveils 3D VOD Plans. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the plan of consumer electronics manufacturer Samsung to equip its three dimensional television (3DTV) with 3D video on demand capability. The company's Explore 3D application embedded on its 3D light emitting diode and 3D plasma televisions will become accessible to...
- How Safe Is 3D TV for Children With Epilepsy? Baney, Jack // Neurology Reviews;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on a study with regards to the safety of epileptic children in three-dimensional (3D) television (TV) exposure. Gerhard Kluger, the coauthor of the study, says that there is a low risk of suffering seizure in watching 3D TV, wherein he says that it might be linked on the...
- Now Playing: 3-D TV. J. B. // Inc.;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p44
The article presents a comparison of the Panasonic TC-P50VT20 and Samsung UN55C7000 three-dimensional television sets.