Samsung's Mr. TV
- Trying to See in 3-D. A. S. // Forbes Asia;Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p31
The article focuses on the efforts being made by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. towards the success of its 3-D television which include launch of a 3-D cable channel in the U.S. and offering special eyeglasses for 3-D viewing.
- What we say. Clough, Andy // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Jun2012, p31
The article offers the author's insights regarding three-dimensional televisions (3D TVs) wherein 3D manufacturers Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Corp. signed up to the Full HD 3D Glasses Initiative.
- Samsung wows with affordable 3DTV. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Nov2010, p10
The article evaluates the LE40C750 three-dimensional (3D) television from Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- 3D TV Is Hereâ€¦Ready or Not. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p3
The author comments on the increasing popularity of three-dimensional (3D) television (TV) in the consumer electronics market in the U.S. in 2010, including the plan of Samsung to display and discuss its 3D TV lineup for the assembled media.
- 3D-Compatible TVs, Players Hitting Retail. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/15/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
The article offers information on three-dimensional (3D)-compatible televisions unveiled by Samsung Electronics, Sony and Samsung in early 2010.
- Will BIG TV do it for retailers? // Tech Trader;Sep2012, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the trends of large televisions (TVs) in the retail industry. It provides brief information large TVs including the Series 9, 75-inch light emitting diode (LED) Smart TV from Samsung Group, the 84-inch Bravia from Sony Corp., and the 84-inch 4K UD 3D TV from LG...
- Untitled. H., John // New Scientist;10/2/2010, Vol. 208 Issue 2780, p03
The article reports on the attempts of television manufacturers to develop televisions that display three-dimensional (3D) images. Electronics firms such as Panasonic and Sony hosted press conferences to highlight their 3D capabilities. The idea that 3D technology will boost television sales...
- Streaming 3D Services Gain Momentum. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p48
The article reports on the launch of streaming three dimensional video on demand (3D VOD) that can be connected on 3D television by Samsung in 2011.
- SAMSUNG BOWS 3D APP. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;10/4/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p11
The article deals with the testing of a free application by Samsung Electronics in October 2010 which will allow users to stream three-dimensional (3D) content directly to 3D-enabled Samsung televisions.