WHO TRUSTS CHINA?
- The Global Entrepreneur. Minsker, Maria // CRM Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p31
The article focuses on Jack Ma, founder of Internet company Alibaba in China, who has contributed to the electronic commerce (e-commerce) and in the offering of Internet access in the country.
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;9/15/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p0004
The article previews the initial public offering (IPO) of the Chinese electronic commerce (e-commerce) firm Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd. to be held in the U.S. in mid-September 2014. It claims that the company hired 35 banks to manage the IPO. It cites that the IPO would grant Alibaba chairperson...
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma is Adweek's 2014 Media Visionary. Heine, Christopher // Adweek;12/12/2014, p1
The article announces that Jack Ma, executive chairman of electronic commerce Alibaba, was named 2014 Media Visionary by the "Adweek" magazine for his effort to lead his company to a 25-billion dollars initial public offering in 2014.
- For helping people save, spend, and be entertained. // Fast Company;Mar2015, Issue 193, p72
The article discusses a Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., services offered by the company, and it's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jack Ma.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/11/2015, pA02
A correction to the article regarding the position title of Jack Ma as executive chairman of Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. is presented.
- Jack Ma less wealthy. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/14/2015, p30
The article reports that the fortune of Chinese billionaire Jack Ma declined by 752 million dollas after fall in the stock of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- 9 things you probably didn't know about Jack Ma. // Inc. India;12/14/2015, p1
The article presents a profile of Chinese business magnate and philanthropist Jack Ma, founder and executive chairman of Internet company Alibaba Group.
- Ma Yun's Speech at the ECONOMIC CLUB OF NEW YORK on June 9, 2015. Ma Yun // ChinaUSFriendship.com;Dec2015, Issue 101, p2
The article presents the text of a speech delivered by Ma Yun, also known as Jack Ma and the founder and executive chairman of e-commerce company Alibaba, at the Economic Club of New York on June 9, 2015. The topics of his speech include coming to the U.S. and how his experience gave him the...
- China's Alibaba Group Said To Tap NYSE For Big IPO. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;3/14/2014, p00
The article reports on the plans of Chinese electronic commerce provider Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. to list its initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange. It states that the IPO is expected to raise $20 billion, one of the largest in the U.S. which would raise Alibaba's...