- Public Debt of the U.S. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p110
No abstract available.
- Business outlook. // BRW;04/27/98, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p18
Presents three graphs showing state debt as a proportion of output in Australia. Queensland government seen as a net creditor with Australian Capital Territory and Victoria close behind; Privatization efforts of New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania forecasted to lead to lower state...
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33397, p9
A chart is presented that depicts the total amount of debt issuance in the Midwest Region.
- CHAPTER 5. KETVIRTINÄ–S FINANSINÄ–S SÄ„SKAITOS. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);2014, Issue 3, p86
Several charts are presented depicting the quarterly financial accounts in Lithuania from 2007 to the third quarter of 2014.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR APRIL 12, 2010. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p7
A chart is presented that lists the general obligation yield curves for April 12, 2010 of U.S. states which include Missouri, South Dakota and Illinois.
- INTRODUCTION: Ownership of Federal Securities. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2014, p40
Tables are presented regarding the distribution of federal securities in the U.S. by class of investors and types of issues from 2009-2013 and the estimated ownership of U.S. Treasury securities from 2004-2013.
- WHO OWES THE MOST? // Newsweek;12/14/2009, Vol. 154 Issue 24, p72
A chart is presented that lists countries' foreign debt per capita.
- WHO OWES THE MOST? // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);12/28/2009 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 154/155 Issue 26/1, p80
A chart is presented indicating the amounts of money owed by governments expressed as a per capita cost.
- WHO OWES THE MOST? Philips, Matthew; Yarett, Ian // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);12/28/2009 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 155/156 Issue 26/1, p76
A chart is presented that shows the amounts of money, expressed as a per capita cost, that are owed by various governments.