Self-Help The Great American Religion
- 12 Things That Make Men Rich. Grant, Lyndia // Washington Informer;6/5/2014, Vol. 49 Issue 34, p39
The article discusses a list of habits practiced by people according to the American author Napoleon Hill that makes man rich referring to the Hill's book "Think and Grow Rich" and mentions the Principle Number 11 adapted from the book "Bible" outlined in the book.
- Major Definite Purpose. Grant, Lyndia // Washington Informer;1/13/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 63, p29
The article provides the author's insights regarding the principles of Napoleon Hill, whose works examine the power of faith, personal beliefs and its role in personal success, and his book titled "Think and Grow Rich."
- Use Your Faith to Achieve Success. Grant, Lyndia // Washington Informer;11/5/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p39
The author talks about the book "Think and Grow Rich," by Napoleon Hill who highlights the importance of faith to the success of a person, how to put faith to work, and ways a person can operate based on the measure of faith given.
- First of Thirteen Principles to Success. // Washington Informer;12/10/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p39
In this article, the author reflects on 13 principles of success which includes setting goals, creating a definite step-by-step plan and writing a concise statement and also cites reference of book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.
- 'For We Walk by Faith, Not by Sight'. Grant, Lyndia // Washington Informer;12/17/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p39
The article offers the author's insights on the second principle of author Napoleon Hill about faith, which he discussed in his book "Think & Grow Rich."
- Why Do Some Persist While Other Just Quit? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/6/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p22
No abstract available.
- Napoleon Hill is the real secret. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Corridor Business Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p18
A literary criticism of the book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is presented. It mentions the impact of adopting the fundamental principles of Hill as well as adapting those principles to one's life and family to achieve and maintain a positive mental attitude. It presents several...
- Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich is full of timeless lessons. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/2/2014, Issue 324803, p7
No abstract available.
- Principles to Live By. Grant, Lyndia // Washington Informer;7/29/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p33
The article presents the author's insights on various principles which was presented by Napoleon Hll, author of "Think and Grow Rich," and discuss several rules including desire, decision, and the subconscious mind. The author emphasizes that desire is the beginning of all achievement which...