Debra Neiman: Planning for Nontraditional Couples
- Money Without Matrimony: The Unmarried Couple's Guide to Financial Security. Pedzich, Joan // Library Journal;6/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 11, p80
Reviews the book "Money Without Matrimony: The Unmarried Couple's Guide to Financial Security," by Sheryl Garrett and Debra A. Neiman.
- Money Talks. Myers, Melissa; Tucker, Michael // Echo Magazine;4/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p30
The article presents an advice about legal and financial planning for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transsexual (LGBT) couple in the U.S. It suggests that it is important to meet with trusted advisors who have extensive experience helping (LGBT) people with their financial and legal planning. It...
- Planners still want more from their software. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;2/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
The article presents research findings on the preference of financial planners for a more integrated solution for their planning software in the financial planning industry in Australia.
- How to Build a Niche Practice. Grote, Jim // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the application of niche practice, a focus on a particular client such as baby boomers or expectant parents, in financial planning as a strategy for economic growth. The pros and cons of niche practice are presented which include its ability to create deeper understanding...
- The Rainbow Plan. Dawidowicz, Norman A. // Financial Planning;Jun2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p121
Focuses on the proper financial planning techniques and preparations that should be taken by financial planners in helping same-sex couples. Approach that can be taken to help partners understand the situations in which they are inherently disenfranchised; Need for advisers to ensure that all...
- THE EVOLUTION OF FINANCIAL PLANNING TECHNOLOGY. // Financial Planning;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, pA7
The article discusses the evolution of technology in meeting the demands of the financial planning industry. Developments include intelligent solutions for asset management, outsourcing of portfolio accounting, and client relationship management (CRM) software created especially for financial...
- Library Now Available As Windows Software. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/7/99, Vol. 103 Issue 23, p17
Presents information on Text Library System, a software created by the Financial Planning Consultants, Inc. for use by financial planning professionals. Features of the product.
- FINANCIAL PROFILES, INC. // On Wall Street;Jul2003, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p75
Provides information on a product being developed by Financial Profiles Inc. for investment advisors. Software tools available to enable advisors to create financial plans and strategies for their clients; Discussion on the use of the Internet as an educational tool for consumers; Features of a...
- How far can technology replicate the advice process? Smith, Amanda Newman // Money Marketing (Online Edition);8/29/2014, p12
The author comments on how increasing reliance on technology can influence the financial advice process in Great Britain. She says that the retail distribution review (RDR) and the speed of technological change affect the delivery of advice. Advisers could comply with the requirements of the RDR...