Tofu and More
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p78
The article presents several recipes for tofu, seitan and tempeh offered by U.S. foodservice operators including Tofu Sumida Watercress Salad at Brigham Young University in Laie, Hawaii, Seitan Masala at Washington State University in Pullman, and Tempeh Tikka Masala at TBWA/CHIAT/DAY Bon...
- soy made simple. Taylor, Marygrace // Kiwi;Apr/May2012, p58
Recipes for soybeans-rich foods are presented, including tofu edamame scramble and lemon herb tempeh.
- GOT soy? Chelf, Vicki // Vegetarian Times;Apr2006, Issue 340, p32
The article presents several soy recipes, including Orange Lacquered Tofu, Edamame Hummus and Alsatian Tempeh Casserole.
- A TASTE FOR LIVING. Milken, Mike; Ginsberg, Beth // Saturday Evening Post;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 271 Issue 5, p14
Presents healthy recipes containing tofu, soy milk, miso and tempeh from the book `The Taste for Living Cookbook,' by Beth Ginsberg and Mike Milken. Recipe for Old-Fashioned Vegetable Barley Soup; Recipe for Vegetable Stock; Broccoli Potato Soup; Carrot Cake With Raisins, Dried Cherries, and...
- VEGAN RUSTIC COOKING FOR ALL SEASONS. White, Diana // Permaculture Magazine;Summer2006, Issue 48, p42
The article presents several recipes for vegetarians including Trottole With Tempeh Rashers, Almond Carrot Balls and Tofucake.
- Rev up with High-Energy Meals. Bishop, Jack // Natural Health;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p111
Presents several recipes. Serving suggestion for Tamari-Glazed Tempeh Wraps; Ingredients in making Spicy Moroccan Lentil Soup; Procedure in cooking Orange-Glazed Tofu and Turnips.
- cutlet cuisine. Asbell, Robin // Vegetarian Times;Jan2009, Issue 364, p58
The article presents several recipes for cutlets, including Braised Seitan Cutlets in Mushroom and Red Wine Sauce, Tempeh Cutlets Provencal and Tofu Cutlets with Cilantro Pesto.
- CONQUERING tough foods. Kornfeld, Myra; Barley, Lisa // Vegetarian Times;Jan2007, Issue 346, p70
This article provides information on various foods including tempeh, seitan and egg replacer. Tempeh is an Indonesian staple made from partially cooked, fermented soybeans that are pressed into cakes. It has a mild, nutty taste and absorbs flavors well. Seitan is a meat substitute made from...
- Protein at Camp and Home. Ferré, Julia // Macrobiotics Today;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p18
The article presents several recipes for dishes rich in proteins including Seitan Cutlets, Fried Tofu, and Lentil PÃ‚tÃ‰.