- confessions. Gloodt, Cyndi // FoodService Director;9/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p20
An interview with Cyndi Gloodt, general manager for Sodexo at Northern Trust Bank in Chicago, Illinois, is presented.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/19/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p28
The article presents news briefs concerning the food service industry. The United Nations' Office of Legal Affairs had denied an attempt by New York City officials to enter its facilities and inspect for safety-code violations. A team of executives was hired by Restaurant Associates to head up...
- Elevating the College Dining Experience Using Half the Space. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p32
The article announces that the foodservice program, Food on Demand, of Sodexo Inc. has received the Best Concept Award from the journal for management.
- Getting SMART on Sustainability. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p20
The article offers information on sustainability initiative, Better Tomorrow Plan, of Sodexo Inc. focusing on its Sustainability Management and Reporting Tool (SMART).
- IN TAKING ON HEALTHCARE: Chavel eyes 'attractive data'. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p26
Features David Chavel, president of the health care services division of food service company Sodexho USA. Career background; Predictions of Chavel on trends in health care in the U.S.; Views on seeking new business.
- Sodexho forms student board, debuts campus program at U.S. college accounts. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p26
Reports on the formation of a student board of directors at the Campus Services Division of food service operator Sodexho USA in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Number of students in the board; Features of the Customenu; Understanding of customers' needs, tastes and preferences.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p28
Reports developments on the food service sector in the U.S. Inclusion of Sodexho USA in "Black Professional" magazine's list of top companies for African Americans; Award received by the company; Availability of the Certified Specialist of Wine study guide in the Web site of the Society of Wine...
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- Sodexho rewards culinary excellence. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the culinary honors given at Sodexho USA's 1996 managers' conference held in Boston, Massachusetts. Top award given to the New England Experience; Winning chefs; Other awards given.