STEAL THIS IDEA
- Headed for the Desert: Geri Vicenzi wins trip to HFM. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p2
Announces the trip won by Geri Vicenzi, manager of nutritional services at South Lake Hospital in Clermont, Florida, in the 1999 contest held by the `FoodService Director' magazine. Background information on Vicenzi; List of other winners.
- Entrants sought for social venture competition. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/2/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p22
The article reports on the search for participants for the third annual University of New Hampshire Social Venture Innovation Challenge social venture competition until October 12, 2015.
- MenuDirections Cooks Up Fun in the Big Easy. // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p26
Several photographs of the highlights of the ninth annual MenuDirections conference of the magazine "FoodService Director" held in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2011 are presented including attendees at a restaurant in the French Quarter during the annual Dine-Around, keynote speaker James Painter...
- NEXT STOP-NAPLES: VA chief wins HFM Fact-Hunt. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p2
Announces that George Oumedian, chief of the food production section of the John D. Dingell VA Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan, has won the `FoodService Director' magazine's Fact-Hunt Contest in 2000. Career background of Dingell; Details on the foodservice operation at the medical center;...
- Intellectual Growth For Undergraduate Students: Evaluation Results From An Undergraduate Research Conference. Potter, Sharyn J.; Abrams, Eleanor; Townson, Lisa; Wake, Cameron; Williams, Julie E. // Journal of College Teaching & Learning;Feb2010, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p25
We describe the development and evaluation of the university-wide, weeklong undergraduate research conference at the University of New Hampshire. Despite increases nationally in the number of undergraduate research conferences (URC), there has been little research examining the social and...
- FCIA conducts first 16GFC and seventh FCoE Plugfest at UNH-IOL. // SAN/LAN;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p13
The article offers information on the 2011 16GFC Plugfest and the seventh FCoE Plugfest of the Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA) held on the week of October 24 at the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL). Topics discussed focuses on the collaboration of Fibre...
- Workshop tackles tax law changes. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/9/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p22
The article presents information related to a workshop endorsed by the Internal Revenue Service and the University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire. The workshop is designed for professional tax practitioners, accountants, and attorneys who are supposed to keep themselves updated of tax...
- THE NEXT STEP. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p22
Presents information on the Industries of the Future conference at the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Goal of the conference; Role of universities in improving industries; Topics discussed during the conference.
- Our brand. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the FoodService Director, which was introduced at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago. Mention of FoodService Director's celebration as the newspaper of non-commercial foodservice; Indepth look at FoodService Director.