- marketplace. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2012, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p56
The article evaluates several cooking equipments including Oneida Strata buffet system from Oneida Ltd., Lemon Citrus Swai Fillets from Clear Springs Foods Inc., and Heated Zone Merchandisers from Hatco Corp.
- Hatco Corp. names Citti, Whiteley to new posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p68
Reports on the changes in the sales management team of foodservice equipment manufacturer Hatco Corp. Appointments in executive posts; Sales activities of the firm.
- ROMAINE BATH. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;04/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p102
Features various food service ingredients. Inclusion of a recipe for Rio Grande Caesar Salad; Marzetti Croutons; Ventura Care-Free classic dressings; Desert Glory Naturesweet tomatoes; Aviko Spiritwood Ale Beer Flavored Fries; Ethical Specialty Healthy Heritage Honey; Tyson Lady Aster Crepes.
- Big production. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;12/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 24, p99
Argues that volume cooking equipment is a solution to labor shortage. Ability of the Cook-Chill system to increase productivity while reducing stress in the kitchen and delivering a consistent-quality product; Food Processing equipment; Food tubs for storage.
- BUYING GUIDE CESA MEMBERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/3/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, pXXX
A directory for food service equipment providers in Great Britain is presented.
- WIN A HOTMIXPRO EASY WORTH MORE THAN Â£1,000. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4708, p58
The article presents a quiz related to HotmixPRO.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p118
Provides information on several food service equipment in the U.S. QuickChillers from Hobart; Organizer racks from Cambro; Ice and water dispensers from Follett Corporation.
- A MATTER OF PREFERENCE: GRIDDLES SIZZLE. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p102
Provides information on the use of griddles in cooking. Difference between grills, griddles and broilers; Types of food that can be cooked in griddles; Tips on the use of griddles; Comparison between gas and electric griddles.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/26/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p80
Features products for the foodservice industry released in the U.S. as of August 2002. King & Prince Grillmaster Shrimp Skewers; Tumaro's Krispy Krunchy Puffs; Cambro's StoreSafe food rotation bulk labels.