- Continuing On. // NEA Today;May99, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p39
Discusses options for saving for retirement. Factors that should affect selection; Information on tax-deferred annuities; Options of National Education Association members; Web site on comparative information about mutual funds, tax deferred annuities and others.
- City of Ann Arbor Hires Invesco. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/1/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the appointment of Invesco as the stable manager of the City of Ann Arbor Employees' Retirement System in Michigan. Basis for the selection of Invesco according to the minutes of the September 2004 board meeting of the plan; Investment consultant who was also a finalist on the...
- INVESCO adds overseas funds. Star, Marlene Givant; Philip, Christine // Pensions & Investments;3/6/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p22
Reports on INVESCO Funds Group's introduction of two new funds, INVESCO Latin American Growth Fund and the INVESCO European Small Company Fund. Remarks of company chairman Dan Hasser on the timing of the funds' introduction.
- Invesco Beefing Up Group That Sells No-Load Funds Through Intermediaries. GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;6/7/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 107, p12
Reports on the decision of Invesco Funds Group to boost the operations of its business unit that markets no-load mutual funds. Number of wholesalers planned by the company to add to its unit; Officials appointed to oversee the unit's operations.
- INVESCO Joins Load Movement. Lystra, Tony // On Wall Street;Jan2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p28
Reports that mutual fund INVESCO will complete its conversion to selling through the broker and financial advisor channel. Value of the company's assets under management as of January 2002; Increase in the number of fund families participating in the intermediary channel in mid-2001; Percentage...
- Invesco expands funds' distribution reach to the bank broker market. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jan2000, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p21
Reports on mutual fund company Invesco's addition of Class C shares to its mutual fund. Company's expansion of fund marketing; Marketing of the shares through banks and brokers; Increase in the popularity of C shares among consumers.
- Invesco Planning to Create New Share Class for 10 Mutual Funds. // American Banker;11/10/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 217, p10
Cites plans by Invesco Funds Group Inc. to add ten broker-sold mutual funds to its lineup. Attractiveness of C-shares to brokerages and other financial intermediaries; Number of no-load funds offered by Invesco; Minimum investment requirement.
- Invesco Launches New Liquid Alternative Mutual Funds. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p106
The article offers brief information on the liquid alternative mutual funds from Invesco Funds Group Inc.
- How to Play Retirement's wild cards. Creswell, Julie // Fortune;8/17/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 4, p132
Focuses on the unexpected or forgotten restriction in a retirement plan. The taxes due to the Internal Revenue Service because of tax-deferred saving; The loss of deductions to offset taxes; The term-certain method of distribution; Examples of how people handled their individual retirement...