- Air Filter Test Drive. // FacilityCare;May/Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p34
The article offers brief information on the 30/30 air filter test drive from Camfil Farr Ltd.
- Dust Collector Cartridges. // Rubber World;Spring 2007, Vol. 235 Issue 8, p9
The article evaluates the HemiPleat retrofit dust collector cartridges from Farr Air Pollution Control.
- DUST COLLECTOR FILTER. // Rock Products;Aug2005, Vol. 108 Issue 8, Special Section p26
Provides information on the HemiPleat dust collector filter from Farr Air Pollution Control. Advantages of the product over standard dust-collector cartridge filters; Key features; Product capabilities.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FacilityCare;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p37
The article offers brief information on several products for healthcare facilities including the Cyberlock system from Videx Inc., the Hi-Flo ES pocket filter from Camfil Farr Ltd. and the Trio-E energy-efficient door from Ceco Door Products.
- SELLING THE SAVINGS. SALGADO, BRIAN // Manufacturing Today;Fall2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p78
The article focuses on Camfill Farr Group of Riverdale, New Jersey. The company is known worldwide for its air filtration products. It serves three primary markets, namely comfort air for protection from contaminants in commercial and industrial buildings, clean process filters which protect a...
- Systems minimize pressure drop, suppress turbine noise. // Offshore;Jul98, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p143
Reports on an agreement between Camfil and Industrifilter for the supply of air filters for Industrifilter's offshore gas turbine air intake systems. Terms under deal; Features of products called the S-Flo filter and Opakfil GT filter supplied to Industrifilter; Contact information.
- filter analysis. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/29/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the decision of the Oklahoma State University to employ Camfil Farr's mobile filter test laboratory on its Stillwater campus. Oklahoma State University intends to determine which of a selection of four air filters would perform best and cost the least to operation in its...
- Global Green Air Filters Company Launches Website for the North American Market. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/19/2011, p607
The article reports on the announcement of the global green air filters company Camfil Farr on the launch of its website located at http://www.green-air-filters.com/ to assist North American companies in finding solutions for their commercial air filter needs. It states that the website provides...
- New Pleat Technology Increases Dust Capacity. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2005, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p41
This article presents information on the Hemipleat Filter designed by Farr Air Pollution Control. The filter provides high-efficiency capture of dry dusts, while offering a long service life. Media pack design holds the pleats to the cartridge open, making virtually all the media surface...