Recovery in Nonresidential Construction Lagging, not Expected Until Next Year
- Morphing MBS market still a hot topic at the BMA conference. Sibayan, Karen // Asset Securitization Report;4/25/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p13
Reports on the condition of the mortgage-backed securities (MBS) market discussed at the Bond Market Association's annual meeting in New York City. Views of market participants on current mortgage valuations and housing sector trends; Transition of the mortgage market into a purchase environment...
- FHLB Program Poised for Big Growth Spurt. Cornwell, Ted // National Mortgage News;09/18/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p10
Focuses on the Mortgage Partnership Finance program of the Federal Home Loan Bank in Chicago, Illinois. Amount of the purchased loans and master commitments generated by the firm; Threats to secondary market domination; Advantages of the program for mortgage lenders; Factors contributing to the...
- Investors Show Growing Interest in 'Reperforming' loan Market. // National Mortgage News;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p18
Reports that investors are showing interest in scratch and dent mortgage loans. Impact of the growing interest of investors on servicers and issuers working with re-performing and subperforming mortgage loans; Development of methodologies for evaluating the default frequency and severity on...
- Investors Focus On Loan Level Risk Analytics. // Mortgage Servicing News;May2010, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p26
The article reports that the business intelligence investors in the U.S. focus on loan level data insight to improve their execution decisions for it helps them review and analyze loans based on its manufacture history.
- Bridging over troubled market waters. Posniak, Mark // Mortgage Strategy;7/14/2008, p31
The author reflects on effort of bridging lenders to reconsider their terms and conditions to ensure customer do not get into trouble in Great Britain. According to the author, bridging lenders must possess a thorough knowledge of the long-term market if they are to stop their customers getting...
- FCI Racks Up $106M of Servicing Assignments. Muolo, Paul // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2012, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on the $106.5 million servicing assignments of FCI Lender Services on nonperforming loans pools bought by private investors in Anaheim, California.
- That's Rich: Majority of Secondary-Market Municipals Trading Above Par. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p5
Focuses on the impact of the municipal bond market on the investors. Effect of the bond prices on investors; Inclination of investors to premiums to maximize income; Protection of premiums from interest-rate risk.
- A penny for a gilt. Delport, Rikus // Finance Week;10/15/99, p61
Focuses on the losses sustained by investors from the volatility of South Africa's bond market in 1999. Range of price fluctuations; Exercise rates for call warrants.
- Europe is the name of the game in high yield last week. LC // High Yield Report;03/13/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p4
Reports the performance of investors and business enterprises in the high yield market of Europe. Changes of the bond price of chemicals and plastics company, Huntsman Corp.; Differences in the dollar and euro tranches of PSINet; Euro deal of Level 3 Communications; High yield deals greater...