OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Gets Foreign Order for X-Ray Equipment
- India Developing e-dog to Sniff out Explosives. // Siliconindia;Feb2010, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p10
The article focuses on the development of electronic-dog (e-dog), a prototype being developed by Indian scientists to be used for detecting explosives.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the approval of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD) system from Morpho Detection to be used by government agencies in Israel for border crossings, transportation facilities, and civilian facilities and institutions.
- Baggage screening order. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p28
Reports on Vivid Technologies Inc.'s receipt of orders for its package and hand baggage automated explosives detection system.
- FLIR Introduces New Version of Fido. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p7
The article previews the Fido NXT explosives trace detection system from FLIR Systems.
- Trace-Level Detection System Aids Security Against Biological, Chemical and Explosive Threats. // Homeland Defense Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p54
The article evaluates the SE1000 Toolkit from Mesophotonics.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Nets $2M in Orders for its Explosives Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/8/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on the five contracts received by Implant Sciences (IMSC) worth a combined 2.1 million U.S. dollars for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector.
- TeraView Expands Customer Base in Europe. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/20/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p10
The article reports that British firm TeraView's TPS Spectra 3000 system featuring stand-off explosives detection module for terahertz research and materials characterization has been delivered to the Military University of Technology in Poland.
- Pause Could Enhance EDS. Croft, John // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/12/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p43
Reports on the installation of explosive detection systems at airports in the U.S. Proposal for the Transportation Security Administration; Design of quadruple resonance and coherent X-ray scattering technique; Explosive detection using elastic forward scattering.
- Tech Developments. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/5/2012, p5
The article previews the HI-SCAN 10080XCT explosives detection system (EDS) from Smiths Detection.