General Dynamics' [GD]: Chemring To Acquire GD's Armament and Technical Products Unit
- Chemring To Acquire GD's Armament And Technical Products Unit. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;4/26/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 18, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of General Dynamics Corp.'s Armament and Technical Products Unit by Chemring Group PLC. It states that the firm General Dynamics deals with Chemical, Biological and Explosives (CBE) operations. It also mentions that the company is also a prime contractor of...
- Chemring Says Carlyle Group Considering Acquisition Access Intelligence, LLC. // Defense Daily International;8/23/2012, p2
The article reports that Carlyle Group LLC has shown its interest in acquiring Great Britain-based Chemring Group PLC.
- Chemring Acquires Roke Manor. // Air Traffic Management;Winter2010, Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the acquisition of Roke Manor Research Ltd. after Chemring Group PLC reached an agreement with Siemens AG, which is a leading centre for advanced technology research and development.
- Continuing Changes in the US Flare Industry Pending. Gershanoff, Hal // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jun2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p34
Reports the status of merger of corporations in flare industry in the U.S. Merger of Chemring Group Plc with Kilgore and Martin Electronics for supply of flares to military; Intensification of consolidation in the industry; Plans for construction of flare production center.
- Chemring To Acquire The Allied Defense Group For $59 Million. // Defense Daily International;1/22/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Allied Defense Group Inc. (ADG), a Virginia-based company, by Chemring Group PLC, a Great-Britain-based company. It states that the acquisition amounted to 59 million dollars as part of the expansion of Chemring on its ammunition products and related...
- U.K. Regulators Extend Deadline For Carlyle, Chemring Talks. // Defense Daily International;9/20/2012, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Chemring Group PLC regarding the deadline extension given by the British government for talks between the company and the private firm Carlyle Group LLC. It notes that the negotiation involves Carlyle's intention to acquire Chemring, a manufacturer and...
- UK's Chemring Acquires US EW Decoy Company. Gershanoff, H. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Feb2001, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p36
Reports that Chemring Group PLC has signed an agreement to buy Kilgore Flares Co. from Alliant Techsystems. Business operations of Kilgore in the United States; Purchase price.
- ADG Shareholders Clear Way For Chemring Purchase. // Defense Daily;9/1/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 44, p4
The article offers updates regarding Chemring Group PLC's move to acquire Allied Defense Group (ADG). It reports that ADG's stockholders voted to authorize the sale of their company. It states that Chemring intended to expand its ammunition products and related services and had agreed to acquire...
- Chemring Plans To Acquire U.S. Firm Hi-Shear Technology. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;9/17/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 55, p5
The article reports that Chemring Group PLC has agreed to acquire Hi-Shear Technology Corp. for 132 dollars million in cash. Chemring said it would be able to grow Hi-Shear's U.S. position in energetics for space and satellite separation by accessing European satellite manufacturers. David...