Northrop Grumman [NOC]: Morpho Detection to Acquire Syagen for Mass Spectrometry Expertise
- CO. NEWS. // American City & County;May2011, Vol. 126 Issue 5, p22
The article announces the acquisition of mass spectrometry technology development company Syagen Technology by Morpho Detection.
- Safran Closes Acquisition of L-1. // Defense Daily International;7/29/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p3
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. by France-based Safran SA. L-1 is being renamed MorphoTrust and will operate under Safran's security business, Morpho. According to Safran, if the deal had closed in 2010, Morpho's sales last year would have...
- Safran Closes Acquisition of L-1. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;7/26/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p9
The article reports on the acquisition of L-1 Identity Solutions Inc. by Safran SA. It states L-1 will operate under Safran SA's security business, Morpho and will be renamed MorphoTrust. It reports on Morpho Detection Inc., a company operated by Morpho that provides airport security scanning in...
- Safran Buys Remaining GE Stake In Morpho Detection. // Defense Daily;12/4/2012, Vol. 256 Issue 42, p2
The article reports on the move of France-based Safran Group which has acquired stakes that it did not already own in explosives detection company Morpho Detection Inc. for $117.9 million in cash.
- Safran Buys Remaining GE Stake In Morpho Detection. // Defense Daily International;12/6/2012, p2
The article reports on the move of France-based Safran Group which has purchased the remaining stake that it does not already own in Morpho Detection Inc. from General Electric for &117.9 million in cash.
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/7/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p1
The article reveals security deals including an explosive detection system supply chain deal of Morpho Detection, a 51.2-million dollar security contract of Paragon Systems, and a botulinum toxin research of Quanterix.
- News Spectrum. // Spectroscopy;Apr2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p14
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. in 2010. Syagen Technology Inc. received the Most Innovative Security Product Award at the Seventh Annual Security Summit held in San Diego, California. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has finished its revealed acquisition of Ahura Scientific Inc. Agilent...
- PRODUCTS. // Government Security;Oct2005, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p20
The article features several transportation security devices. DSC 2000 foundation barricade was created for high-speed applications. It is K12 crash certified and can stop a 15,000-pound vehicle traveling 50 mph. American Science and Engineering Inc.'s SmartCheck looks for explosives, weapons,...
- Contract Awards. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p6
This section offers news briefs related to the security technology industry as of October 2013. The U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has awarded Morpho Detection Inc. a 133 million dollar contract for the supply of the CTX 5800 explosive detection system. IBM was awarded an...