Local efforts help sales
- Sell yourself. McCarthy, John J. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p72
Presents sales techniques and tips to ensure strong customer relationships. Creating credibility and a positive first impression; Importance of integrity; Avoidance of flattery; Exhibiting empathy for the customer; Planning of calls to customers.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;09/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30240, p19
Presents the results of negotiated sales in the United States as of September 29, 1997. Includes the purchase of the San Francisco Airport Commission through negotiation by Smith Barney Inc.; Sale of the Connecticut Health & Educational Facilities Authority through negotiation by PaineWebber...
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;09/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30240, p22
Presents the results of competitive sales in the United States as of September 29, 1997. Includes J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons Inc.'s purchase of the San Jose United School District; First Commercial Investments Inc.'s winning of Booneville School District No. 65 construction bonds.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian; Haywood, Charlesetta // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p17
Presents statistical information on various negotiated sales in bonds in the United States for 1997.
- Retail sales. // Business News New Jersey;12/27/95, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p37
Looks at retail sales in the state of New Jersey. Health growth of 2% annually for last 20 years; Influence on retail sales by economic cycles; Sales to increase again at continuation of New Jersey's recovery.
- The home court advantage. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business News New Jersey;4/17/96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p27
Discusses the advantages of inviting prospective buyers to your place of business. Disadvantage of selling at your prospect's place of business; Suggestions on planning; Tips.
- Retailers, wake-up: Yule isn't what it used to be. Snyder, David // Crain's Chicago Business;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p11
Opinion. Discusses the performance of sale during the 1997 Christmas season. Reference to Retailers who enters the post Thanksgiving rush thinking that sales will increase; Details on the performance of sale.
- Real-estate sampler. Claire, Tom // Country Living;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p82
Presents contact information about properties for sale in the United States.
- `I'm already satisfied' is not a red light. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Central New Jersey Business;3/22/95, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p27
Offers advice on how to convince prospective clients to purchase the product one is trying to sell when the client is already satisfied with the product vendor he currently has. Reasons why the prospect likes his current vendor; Strategies for opening the idea of switching vendors to prospects;...
- Local auto sales surge 12% in December. Carmona, Jos� L. // Caribbean Business;1/28/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p37
No abstract available.