IASIS Markets $2B Loan/Bond Deal
- Iasis Healthcare Cancels $463B Refi. // Bank Loan Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p3
Reports that Iasis Healthcare Corp. has canceled a planned $463 billion debt refinancing.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/19/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 75, p3
The article reports on the plans of Iasis Healthcare to refinance its existing debt.
- Iasis offering $10 dividend. // Modern Healthcare;4/9/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by Iasis Healthcare that its parent company Iasis Healthcare Corp. is borrowing money to make a one-time dividend to shareholders in the U.S. in 2007. The Iasis subsidiary also said it is refinancing a debt, taking out an additional loan to fund...
- Desert Iasis. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;8/6/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p17
Reports on the decision of Iasis Healthcare Corp. to sell its hospitals located in Phoenix, Arizona. Potential buyer of the hospitals; Losses of Iasis in the third quarter of 2001; Resignation of top executives at Iasis.
- PE Firms Make Bold 'Pre-Cap' Proposals. // Leveraged Finance News;12/10/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the pre-cap proposals used by private equity (PE) firms in refinancing and selling their companies to potential buyers. It states that PE firms have successfully inserted the said proposals in the financing document for various dividend recapitalizations in 2012. Moreover,...
- Staar nets $16.7 million in offer; InforMedix closes PIPE tranche. // Medical Device Daily;5/2/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 84, p2
The article offers news briefs on financing in the health care industry. Staar Surgical has reported net proceeds of about $16.7 million in its initial public offering (IPO). InforMedix Holdings' first private investment in a public entity financing, which offered 50,000 shares of common stock...
- HEALTH CARE. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/1/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p6
This section offers news briefs in the health care industry of Utah as of March 2010 including the installation of Philip's Brilliance Workspace (PBW) version 4.0 at Ogden Clinic, the approval received by Davis Hospital and Medical Center from IASIS Healthcare, its parent company, to receive...
- Iasis Healthcare reports early results of tender offer notes. // Medical Device Daily;5/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 85, p4
The article reports that 92.87% of the 475-million U.S. dollar aggregate principal amount of 8% senior subordinate notes of Iasis Healthcare have been tendered.
- Iasis posts a profit in first earnings report. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;05/08/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the earnings posted by Iasis Healthcare during the first quarter of 2000. Details on its net operating revenue; Information on of the hospitals operated by the company; Plans for acquisitions.