BofA Shops $2.3B TL for Packaging Co. Deal
- Investors Win Stronger Covenants on Graham Deal. A. B. C. // Leveraged Finance News;7/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that Graham Packaging Co. Inc. has strengthened the agreement on a 2-billion-dollar term loan intended to support its takeover by Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., after financiers objected to the initial term. It states that Graham changed the terms on the repurchase of its...
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- Sophia L.P. Proposes $2.2B Buyout Debt Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/10/2015, p1
The article offers information on business software provider Ellucian and the 2.2 billion U.S. dollar buyout debt package offered by its parent holding firm Sophia L.P. Topics include the debt proposal which includes a 7-year term loan, a 5-year revolver, and a 590 million U.S. dollar senior...
- Underwriters Serve Up $500M TL for Wendy's. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p8
The article focuses on a 500 million dollars worth of term loan being marketed by Bank of America and Merrill Lynch for Wendy's/Arby's Group.
- Price Talk Set on $190M ResCare TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p28
The article reports on the price talk that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan have established on a 190 million U.S. dollar term loan for ResCare.
- BAML Talks Price on MGM Resorts' TLB. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p7
The article reports on the price established by Bank of America Merrill Lynch for the institutional term loan B being sought by MGM Resorts.
- BofA Tightens Price Talk on MGM Resort's TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p33
The article reports on pricing issued by Bank of America Merrill Lynch to the term loan B being sought by MGM Resorts International.
- BAML Sets Pricing on Emdeon's TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p10
The article reports that the pricing on a 1.2 billion U.S. dollar term loan Emdeon is seeking to fund its buyout by The Blackstone Group has been set by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.