Health Care M&A Loan Hits Market Next Week
- The Balancing Act: BofA Focuses on Getting it Right. S.I. // High Yield Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
Discusses syndicated lending plans of the Bank of America in 2002.
- BofA Shops $100M TL for Telecom Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p4
The article reports that the Bank of America Merrill Lynch has launched a syndication on a 100 million U.S. dollars term loan B that will support the acquisition of Xeta Technologies by PAETEC Holdings.
- B of A Changes Syndication Sales Terms. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;8/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 147, p20
Reports that Bank of America Corp. is changing the assignment provisions in its standard syndicated loan documentation as of August 01, 2002. Effect of the change.
- BOA Seeks to Keep the Balance. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;01/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the plan of the Bank of America to focus on balancing the financial terms and returns it will syndicate in 2002. Purpose of the move; Outlook on bank loan deals for 2002; Difficulty in structuring a deal in a popular sector.
- Sedgwick's $900M TL Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p3
This article reports on the syndication initiated by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays for a 900 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Sedgwick Claims Management.
- Banks Arrange Debt Package for MultiPlan Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p17
The article reports that a debt package for the acquisition of Multiplan by BC Partners and Silver Lake has been prepared by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse.
- Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p11
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse are planning to marketing a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan for MultiPlan.
- Next-Generation Solutions From Global Transaction Banks. // Global Finance;Jun2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p52
A chart is presented that lists major innovations launched at various banks including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays PLC, and CitiGroup Inc.
- Banks to Shop TL, Notes for Pinnacle Refi. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p3
The article reports on the launch of a 442.3 million U.S. dollar term loan and 400 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured notes by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse due 2017 for Pinnacle Foods.