Price Talk Set on Iasis' $935M TL
- A MODEST START FOR BANKING IN IRAQ. Giarraputo, Joseph // Global Finance;Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the banking development in Iraq. Selection of JPMorgan Chase as leader of a 13-bank consortium to operate the Trade Bank of Iraq; Operation of the banking enterprise; Arrangement of the banking business.
- J.P. Morgan's deposits win interest from consumers. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;2/17/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p16
Presents news items related to the New York banking industry as of February 17, 2003. Growth in J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s retail banking operations; Design features of some bank buildings.
- THE DOWNSIDE OF CREDIT DERIVATIVES. Miller, Suzanne // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/10/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p38
Focuses on the risk taken by banks on credit derivatives. Benefits gained in buying credit derivatives; Performance of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Ways of using credit derivatives.
- J.P. Morgan Chase Signs Alliance With Chinese Banks. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;03/05/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the agreement signed by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. with local Chinese banks to foster the development of the open-end mutual fund industry in China. Services to be offered by the custodian bank; Administration of the funds of the Bank of Communications and China Construction Bank;...
- Neglect puts Chase at risk. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;2/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the consumer banking operations of the J.P. Morgan Chase in New York, New York. Move of the company for the recovery over the accounting problems; Evaluation of the earnings of the company; Vulnerability of the consumer bank operation of the company.
- Banks Say Capital Ratios Can Weather Economic Crisis. Johnson, Andrew R. // Banking Strategies Daily;9/17/2013, p1
The article presents information on a report from U.S.'s largest banks including JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp., and Citigroup Inc. according to which their minimum capital levels would remain above regulatory requirements.
- Morgan Offers Dollar/Euro Status Checks . Bills, Steve // American Banker;2/19/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the introduction of a bank-to-bank reimbursement system by J.P. Morgan Treasury Services. Benefits of the system; Processes done by the system; Views of executives on the use of the system by the bank.
- J.P. Morgan Chase to Cut 200 Texas Jobs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31238, p37
Reports the corporate downsizing of J.P. Morgan Chase in Houston and Dallas cities in Texas. Plan of restructuring the company's commercial banking operations; Scope of the corporate downsizing; Opportunity offered to employees affected by the downsizing.
- JPMorgan Review Finds Errors in Debt-Collection Lawsuits. Fitzpatrick, Dan // Banking Strategies Daily;7/10/2013, p2
The article offers inforamtion on an internal review by JPMorgan Chase of about 1,000 lawsuits which shows that errors transpired in nine percent of cases as the bank sued its credit card users for the delinquent amounts.