HY Market: Facing Bankruptcy? We Can Help
- Lee Enterprises Converts Bond Tranche into Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p9
This article reports on the move of Lee Enterprises to alter a high yield bond offering for the second time in three days in 2011.
- Lee Enterprises Alters HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p23
This article reports on the move of Lee Enterprises to increase one tranche of its two-part junk bond deal in 2011.
- Lee Pulls $1.055B HY Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p31
The article reports that Lee Enterprises issued a two-part 1.055-billion dollar high yield bond deal.
- TXU Affiliates Plan $300M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p6
The article reports on the plan of Energy Future Holdings subsidiaries Texas Competitive Electric Holdings (TCEH) and TCEH Finance to issue up to 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in order to refinance its existing debt.
- Energy Future HY Deal Could Face Pushback. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;4/11/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the high yield (HY) bond deal of Energy Future Holdings Corp., a power provider in Dallas, Texas which was formerly known as TXU. It states that the deal is a part of the company's amend-and-extend effort to increase TCEH junk bond market. Furthermore, it mentions the...
- Energy Future Ch. 11 Will Mostly Boost Distressed. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/31/2014, p33
The article reports on the buying opportunity that could be created by a bankruptcy filing by Energy Future Holdings in the junk bond and leveraged loan markets in 2014. Topics discussed include the amount of debt accumulated by the firm, the impact of the fall in gas prices on the firm's...
- HY Bond Trading Remains Stable. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/7/2014, p24
The article reports on data which show that junk bonds continued to trade strongly on the secondary market in the first week of July 2014 with the daily trading volume averaging 6.89 billion U.S. dollars. Information is provided on the secondary trading gain of power generation company Energy...
- Two Issuers Add $750M to Junk Pipeline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the plan of Qwest Communications and Kansas City Southern to issue high-yield bonds worth 750 million U.S. dollars in 2010, totaling pending U.S. issues to 5.61 billion dollars. The Denver, Colorado-based Qwest will issue 500 million dollars in debt securities and will...
- B&G Adds $350M to Junk Bond Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p25
The article reports on the entry of B&G Foods to the U.S. high-yield bond market with the proposed 350 million dollars in junk bond issue in January 2010, totaling the potential new high-yield bonds to 2.64 billion dollars. The firm says it will use the proceeds to finance its cash tender offers...