CDW Plans $150M Add-On HY Deal
- CDW Prices Upsized Add-On HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p15
The article reports that CDW has finished a 450-million U.S. dollar add on to its high-yield bond offering.
- CDW backs boasts with income growth. Balu, Rekha // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p28
Presents information on the growth of CDW Computer Centers Incorporated. Increase in CDW's net income; Plans by CDW to open a warehouse in Vernon Hills; Comments from president Gregory C. Zeman.
- Site profile. // InfoWorld;08/31/98, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p48
Features the Web site of CDW Computer Centers Inc. of Vernon Hills, Illinois. Content; Web revenues; Site traffic; Number of employees; Tools used.
- A victor in price wars. Veverka, Mark // Crain's Chicago Business;8/29/94, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p70
Reports on how a price war among major computer manufacturers could benefit CDW Computer Centers Inc., a direct-seller of personal computers. International Business Machines Corp.'s announcement of price reductions; Compaq Computers Corp.'s price cuts; Increase in CDW's stock prices; CDW's...
- Car lots to computers. Veverka, Mark // Crain's Chicago Business;3/11/96, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p15
Focuses on Michael P. Krasny, founder and chairman of CDW Computer Centers Incorporated. Background information on Krasny; Where his business acumen comes from; Names of companies who mail order; Percentage on profits.
- Inventory Management Flows to CDW's Bottom Line. Andel, Tom // Material Handling Management;Oct2002, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p55
Features the CDW Computer Centers, based in Vernon Hills, Illinois. Philosophy of the company; Change in the product mix of CDW since its founding in 1984; Evolution of material handling at CDW; Business operations at the company.
- CDW Computers feels IT industry's pain. // B to B;03/19/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the use of humor in the advertisement of CDW Computer Centers Inc. to gain the attention of audiences.
- The e-commerce site of the week. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;07/12/99, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p12
Features the Web site of CDW Computer Centers Inc. of Vernon Hills, Illinois, `Twice' magazine's E-Commerce Site of the Week, for the week ending July 12, 1999.
- CDW. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct95, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the business-to-business advertising activities of CDW Computer Centers Inc. in 1994. Media spending per category; Key executives; Advertising agencies; Volume mail order business; World Wide Web site.