Medical Properties Sells $450M in Junk Bonds
- Medical Properties Trust Adds $450M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
The article reports that Medical Properties Trust (MPT), a real estate investment trust, will sell 450 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds, to be issued through its MPT Operating Partnership subsidiary.
- Three Issuers Sell $710M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p47
The article reports on the issuance of high yield bonds by electronic payment services provider ACI Worldwide, Shingle Springs Tribal Gaming Authority and Medical Properties Trust in August 2013.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;5/11/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 90, p2
The article reports on the expiration and final outcome of Birmingham, Alabama-based Medical Properties Trust's cash tender offer for the acquisition of any or all of the outstanding 6.125 percent of exchangeable senior notes due 2011.
- Medical Properties closes on 29.9M shares of common stock. // Medical Device Daily;4/26/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 79, p2
The article reports that Medical Properties Trust closed an underwritten public offering of 29.9 million shares of common stock.
- Medical Properties Price Talk at 7%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that the price talk for the junk bond offer of Medical Properties Trust is between 6.75% and 7%.
- Medical Properties Trust Inc. Declares Dividend. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/23/2011, Vol. 21, p55
The article focuses on the announcement of Birmingham, Alabama-based Medical Properties Trust Inc. that the company's Board of Directors has declared a 0.20 dollar-per-share cash dividend on common stock that will be paid to stockholders on October 13, 2011.
- Medical Properties Trust Inc. Declares Dividend. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/14/2011, Vol. 21, p552
The article reports on the 0.20 dollar per share of common stock cash dividend declared by the board of directors of Medical Properties Trust Inc. to be paid on January 5, 2012 to stockholders of record on December 8, 2011.
- Banks Launch $150M TL for Medical Properties. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p28
The article reports on the 150 million dollar term loan B launched by the bank consortium of JP Morgan, RBC Capital Markets and KeyBank for health-care real estate investment trust Medical Properties Trust.
- Medical Properties Trust to Present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference to be held on June 5, 2012 in New York City will feature the presentation of Medical Properties Trust Inc.