Tags: COMMERCIAL products
- Commodities alert. Salkin, Stephanie // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p86
Presents information on issues relating to commodities in the United States (U.S.). Food products the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service may add in SY 98-'99; Number of cases of frozen carrots purchased by the USDA for deliver April 1-August 15, 1998;...
- Index up 2.28%. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p90
Presents statistical information in relation to the FoodService Director magazine's Market Basket Index, which has increased by 2.28 percent. Increase in quarterly prices for produce and frozen food; Decline in prices for meat, seafood and canned foods.
- Commodities. Russell, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;May98, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p13
Examines the problems associated with the production of commodities in New Zealand. Reason New Zealand has traditionally been a major producer of primary products; Problems associated with commodities.
- A commodities, boom? Lucas, George // Money Management;4/28/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
In this article, the author examines the commodities market and forecasts if 2011 will be a good year for the commodities in Australia.
- BRAND SCORECARD. // Advertising Age;7/20/92, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p20
Ranks the top ten brands in ten of the fastest growing supermarket categories. Beer; Cigarettes; Canned soup; Shelf stable drink; Ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged detergents; Disposable diapers; Peanut butter; Infant formula; Frozen pizza.
- Cracker Jack crunches on 1st line extension. // Advertising Age;8/3/92, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p23
Reports that Borden will introduce Butter Toffee Cracker Jack, the first line extension in the brand's 99-year history. Description of the television spots; Campaign via Grey Advertising, New York; Other new products including BerZerk Candy Werks.
- Metals. // Architectural Record;Dec1992, Vol. 180 Issue 12, p47
Features 24 metalwork products and literature. Product information. Manufacturers; Kynar 500 PC AAMA 605 powder coatings; 1882 MacFarlane's Cast Iron catalogue; Flush Thinline expansion joint covers; Metal Wall System; McNichols catalog; UNA-FAB system brochure; More.
- Europe in 1992: Threat or promise? Reading, Brian // Business Economics;Jan1990, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p28
Discusses the implications of a European market that is a protective trade bloc or an outward-looking freely trading area. European Community's single internal market; Dominance of consumer over producer interests; Possible emergence of Asian. European and American power blocs.
- Supplier news. // Beverage Industry;May97, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p50
Introduces different kinds of innovative product for vending, packaging, processing, water purification, production and others. Coin-operated cappuccino dispensers by Cecilware Corporation; Autoroll Machine Corporation's padflex 3000 pad printer; PECO Controls' Vac Trac II vacuum pressure...