Vail Resorts Prices $390M in HY
- Vail Resorts to Buy Tahoe's Kirkwood Mountain Ski Resort. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p1
The article reports on the decision by Vail Resorts Inc. to acquire Kirkwood Mountain Ski Resort, as of February 2012.
- Vail Resorts Plans $20M Purchase of Two Midwest Slopes. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/9/2012, p2
The article reports that Vail Resorts will acquire ski resorts Afton Alps in Hastings, Minnesota and Mount Brighton in Michigan for 20 million dollars and plans to upgrade both resorts, enhance customer experience and create opportunities to connect guests to its seven resorts in Colorado.
- EPIC PROPORTIONS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Dec2015, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p195
The article offers information on the Epic Australia Pass unlimited access to Perisher ski resort in New South Wales, launched by Vail Resorts.
- THE HEART OF THE HEART OF SKI COUNTRY. T O L L, R O G E R // SNOW;MidWinter2012, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p78
The article highlights the philanthropy of Vail Resorts, a company which runs ski resorts in Colorado, California and the Caribbean. The company is considered the largest employer in Colorado's western slope. It details how Vail Resorts' philanthropy has changed people's lives including Cheryl...
- Vail '12/13 season pass. // Travel Daily;3/22/2012, p6
The article reports that Vail Resorts launched its 2012-2013 ski and snowboard passes on its eight world class resorts in three U.S. states including Vail, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado and Kirkwood in California and Nevada.
- Breckenridge growth. // Travel Daily;7/11/2013, p6
The article focuses on the commencement of the construction of a new area of terrain by Vail Resorts Inc. at its Breckenridge Ski resort in Colorado that will open for the 2013-14 ski season.
- Vail's epic down under visit. // Travel Daily;8/22/2014, p4
The article reports that Vail Resorts hosted in Australia an update on developments at its ski facilities across the globe on August 21, 2014 and its special promotions for the 2014/2015 season.
- Epic Pass 14/15 on sale. // Travel Daily;3/12/2014, p6
The article announces the availability of sales for Vail Resorts' 2014/2015 Epic Pass which is valid at 11 ski resorts in North America and Niseko, Japan and is available throughout the entire winter season.
- Vail buys Perisher Valley. // Travel Daily;3/31/2015, p2
The article reports that Perisher Valley in the Australian alps, the largest ski resort in Australia, was acquired by Vail Resorts in a deal worth 176.6 million dollars in cash.