Indianapolis Downs Files Chapter 11
- Indianapolis Downs Files Chapter 11. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p4
The article announces that racetrack and casino operator Indianapolis Downs LLC filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The said company admits that it plans to reorganize its debt as a forbearance agreement on its loan is near expiration. The company also reported a 103-million dollar...
- Wells cuts investment positions. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;11/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p11
Reports on the staff reorganization of Wells Fargo & Co. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Downsizing plans of the company; Efforts of company officials to reassign the affected positions to other positions within the company; Effect of the reorganization on the company.
- Mergers Lead Wells Fargo to Shake Up Defined Benefit Fund. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;12/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the management reorganization of Wells Fargo & Co. as a result of its mergers with Norwest Company in 1998 and First Interstate Bancorp in 1996.
- Mi Pueblo contemplates liquidation. Zwiebach, Elliot // Supermarket News Expert Blog;4/18/2014, p5
The article reports on the plan of grocery store chain Mi Pueblo Food Centers to liquidate if the U.S. bankruptcy court does not approve its reorganization plan before the end of May 2014. Topics discussed include a 16% decline in store traffic posted by Mi Pueblo, a dispute with between the...
- Wells Divvies Up Duties Of Commercial Exec. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;5/8/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 88, p26
Financial services company Wells Fargo & Co. said Thursday that Paul Watson, its head of commercial banking, will retire after 45 years with the company and that his duties will be split up as part of a reorganization of the division. Iris Chan, head of Northern California commercial banking,...
- Restructuring at Wells Fargo. Lindorff, Dave // Onwallstreet.com;Mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the reorganization of Wells Fargo Financial Advisors by its new president Mary Mack.
- Wells Names 3 Key Executives To Web Group. POWER, CAROL // American Banker;1/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p1
Reports on Wells Fargo & Co.'s reorganization of its Internet businesses. Naming of three senior appointments under group executive vice president Clyde Ostler; Alignment of the Internet group with the company's traditional banking activities; Dedication of management and resources to Internet...
- Waiting in the wings. Boschee, Pam // Electric Light & Power;Sep2002, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p3
Discusses fiduciary issues facing the energy industry in the U.S. Energy debt advisory; Corporate restructuring; Investment in the marketplace; Bankruptcy; Corporate acquisitions.
- SKY EUROPE GOES BUST. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2009, p6
The article reports on the bankruptcy filing of Slovakia-based budget carrier Sky Europe. In connection with the filing, the airline also decided to suspend all of its operations. It was able to obtain a 3-month creditor protection in Slovakia in June 2009 but it failed to restructure and settle...