Chesapeake Powers Up $350M HY Deal
- Chesapeake, Icahn Bring $950M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/9/2012, p14
The article reports on the new bond offers issued by Chesapeake Midstream Partners and Icahn Enterprises to the high yield market in January 2012.
- Chesapeake Executive Speaks Candidly About Midstream Strategy. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2012, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p22
An interview with J. Mike Stice, chief executive officer (CEO) of Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP (CM), is presented. When asked about Chesapeake's strategy for the midstream energy sector, he refers to CM's focus to be the leading midstream service provider in regions where it operates. He...
- Chesapeake Shareholders Dump Two Directors; Firm Sells Pipes. WOODWORTH, CHAD // Energy Daily;6/9/2012, Issue 112, p3
The article reports on the plan of Chesapeake Energy Corp. to sell its pipeline operations to Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) for 4 billion U.S. dollars. Chesapeake will get 2 billion U.S. dollars for its interest in Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP (CHKM), which owns and operates natural...
- Global Infrastructure's Energy JV. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/28/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p20
The article reports on the joint venture agreement launched by Global Infrastructure Partners with Chesapeake Energy Corp. in September 2009. The portfolio company will be named the Chesapeake Midstream Partners. Included in the asset structure of Chesapeake Midstream are the midstream assets in...
- Energy Transfer Partners makes $5.3 billion buy. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;5/7/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p27
This section offers news briefs on the energy sector in Texas. Dallas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP is seeking to buy Sunoco Inc. in a stock and cash transaction valued at 50.13 U.S. dollars per share. Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP has announced a cash distribution of 45 cents per limited...
- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- High Yield Bonds Prove Attractive Alternative to Loan Market. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the status of the high yield bond market. Multi-million dollar revolving credit facility; Replacement of senior secured bank deal with subordinated bond.
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Nov2012, p9
The article offers credit industry news briefs as of November 2012 which includes payment patterns, revolving credit facility and promotion of credit insurance.
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- Potlatch Closes $250 Sr Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p27
The article reports on closure of the senior unsecured revolving credit facility of Spokane, Washington-based Potlatch Corp.