GE Shops $265M TL for Tank Intermediate
- Five Guys closes on $100M credit facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that burger specialist Five Guys Burgers and Fries has closed on a 100 million U.S. dollar facility made up of a 45 million revolving line of credit and a 55 million term loan financed by GE Capital in Lorton, Virginia.
- GE Shops $200M TL for MedQuist. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p27
The article focuses on a term loan worth 200 million U.S. dollars being arranged by GE Capital for MedQuest.
- CS, GE Shop $405M TLB for Pelican. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p11
The article reports on the 405 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Pelican Products being marketed by Credit Suisse and GE Capital.
- GE Arranges $315M CF for SRAM. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p13
The article reports that GE Capital has been preparing to syndicate a 290 million U.S. dollar term loan for SRAM, a bike parts manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois.
- RadioShack Readies $835M Bank Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of RadioShack Corp., a franchise of electronics retail stores, to launch its term loan facility in 2013 for which it secured financing from lenders led by GE Capital, RBS Citizens and Salus Capital Partners.
- Banks Pull $175M TL for Grede Holdings. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p19
The article reports on the cancellation of the 175-million U.S.-dollar term loan for Grede Holdings by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and GE Capital.
- Price Talk on Help/Systems' $294M in Term Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p8
The article reports that financial services provider GE Capital has set price talk on the 294 million dollars in term loans that Help/Systems, a provider of systems management, security, and business intelligence solutions, is requesting to fund a dividend recapitalization to growth equity firm...
- GE Markets $103M Dividend Recap TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p11
The article reports that the syndication for a 103 million dollar term loan to help Royall & Co. fund a dividend payment to its private equity owners was started by GE Capital, according to Standard & Poor's.
- GE & SunTrust Shop $213M M&A TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p17
The article reports that GE Capital and SunTrust have begun marketing a term loan worth 213 million dollars to support Virtual Radiologic's acquisition of NightHawk Radiology.