BofA, Citi Shop Global Crossing Acquisition TL, Prep Notes
- BofA, Citi Set Price Talk on Aveta TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p3
The article focuses on price talks held by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Citigroup about a term loan worth 300 million U.S. dollars for Aveta.
- Investor Tastes Vary on Wendy's/Arby's TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Bank of America, Merrill Lynch and Citigroup started searching for a 500 million dollars worth of term loan needed by Wendy's/Arby's Group. The price talk on the loan as of May 5, 2010, was between Libor plus 325 basis points (bps) and Libor plus 350 bps, with an...
- Banks to Haul Out $1B TL for Trucking Co. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have syndicated a 765 million dollar term loan for Bresnan Communications Inc. Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp. has pulled its bonds and loan deals due to the market condition....
- Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
The article offers news briefs related to term loans in the U.S. Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey and Credit Suisse Group AG marketed a term loan B worth 750 million dollars for Knology Inc. Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have revised the price talk for the term loan D worth 913 million dollars...
- Banks Launch $1.5B TL for Frac Tech Buyout. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the launch of a 1.5 billion term loan by Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. to support the buyout for Frac Tech Services in the U.S. in 2011. Frac Tech is reportedly being acquired by several investors including Temasek, RRJ Capital and Maju Investments. According to...
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- B of A, Citi Join the Simple Disclosure Trend. Finkle, Victoria // American Banker;7/9/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 104, p2
The article notes Bank of America and Citigroup plan to offer their customers a simpler form of checking-account fees disclosure and the two banks will adopt the one-page disclosure model promoted by Pew Trusts.
- Two Cos Look To Turn Revolver Into Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
This article reports on the move of Whiting Petroleum and Eastman Kodak to convert their revolving credit facilities into term loans to get access to the financing they need in 2009. The oil and natural gas company plans to replace its revolver with a term loan A from J.P. Morgan. Meanwhile, the...