Chesapeake Prices $350M HY Deal
- Chesapeake, Icahn Bring $950M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/9/2012, p14
The article reports on the new bond offers issued by Chesapeake Midstream Partners and Icahn Enterprises to the high yield market in January 2012.
- Chesapeake Executive Speaks Candidly About Midstream Strategy. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2012, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p22
An interview with J. Mike Stice, chief executive officer (CEO) of Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP (CM), is presented. When asked about Chesapeake's strategy for the midstream energy sector, he refers to CM's focus to be the leading midstream service provider in regions where it operates. He...
- Chesapeake Shareholders Dump Two Directors; Firm Sells Pipes. WOODWORTH, CHAD // Energy Daily;6/9/2012, Issue 112, p3
The article reports on the plan of Chesapeake Energy Corp. to sell its pipeline operations to Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) for 4 billion U.S. dollars. Chesapeake will get 2 billion U.S. dollars for its interest in Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP (CHKM), which owns and operates natural...
- Global Infrastructure's Energy JV. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/28/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p20
The article reports on the joint venture agreement launched by Global Infrastructure Partners with Chesapeake Energy Corp. in September 2009. The portfolio company will be named the Chesapeake Midstream Partners. Included in the asset structure of Chesapeake Midstream are the midstream assets in...
- Energy Transfer Partners makes $5.3 billion buy. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;5/7/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p27
This section offers news briefs on the energy sector in Texas. Dallas-based Energy Transfer Partners LP is seeking to buy Sunoco Inc. in a stock and cash transaction valued at 50.13 U.S. dollars per share. Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP has announced a cash distribution of 45 cents per limited...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.