HY and Loan Funds Drop but Stay Positive
- HY Funds Take in $1B for Week. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/14/2011, p15
The article reports that a total of 1 billion U.S. dollars was taken by the high yield bond funds for a fifth straight week in November 2011, according to Lipper FMI.
- Investors Yank $3.4B from HY Bond Funds. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p12
This article reports on an increase in the amount garnered by investors from high yield bond funds in the week ending August 10, 2011, according to Lipper FMI.
- Fund Flows Turn Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p23
The article reports on the positive flow of funds into both junk bond and leveraged loan funds for the week that ended December 7, 2011, according to Lipper FMI.
- Muni Funds See Heaviest Inflows Since 2009. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p7
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds saw 1.2 billion dollars inflows from funds for the week ended March 7, 2012, according to Lipper FMI, which marks the heaviest inflows since 2009.
- Outflows Continue for Bonds, Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p17
The article discusses data from Lipper FMI which revealed that investors took 382 million U.S. dollars out of junk bond funds for the week ended May 30, 2012.
- HY Inflows, Loan Outflows Continue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p17
The article reports on an increase in inflows into junk bond funds for the week that ended December 14, 2011 amid continued outflows for leveraged loans, according to Lipper FMI.
- HY Fund Flows Negative, Loan Flows Slow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p18
The article focuses on Lipper FMI data that show high yield junk bond funds taking in 671 million U.S. dollars for the week ending June 8, 2011, junk bond funds dropping to negative 110 million dollars and leveraged loan funds taking in 187 million dollars for the same period.
- Investors Take More Cash Out of HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/24/2012, p28
The article deals with a report issued by U.S. finance firm Lipper FMI on the impact of increased loans offered by firms on the interest of investors in high yield bond funds in the U.S. in 2012.
- ETFs Pull Back from HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p45
The article reports on the decline in net inflows into high yield bond funds including exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for the week ended January 30, 2013, according to Lipper FMI.