Banks Revise $1.375B EMSC TL
- Banks Shop $1B TL for Cedar Fair. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that a bank consortium has started marketing the one billion U.S. dollar term loan for Cedar Fair, the Sandusky, Ohio-based amusement park owner. Particular focus is given to the price structure of the deal. There is a plan to use proceeds from the deal in supporting the...
- Banks Prep $1.3B TL for Interactive Buyout. // Bank Loan Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loan market in the U.S. in May 2010. A bank consortium has arranged a 1.3 billion dollars term loan for Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus & Co.'s buyout of Interactive Data Corp., provider of market data. Churchill Financial was acquired by private...
- Pre-Paid Legal Talks Price for LBO Financing. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p16
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Macquarie, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Ireland and KeyCorp , has priced a term loan for Pre-Paid Legal Services.
- D&B, Renal TLs Rise on Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the increase in price of a 245 million-U.S. dollar term loan backing the merger between U.S. Renal Care and Dialysis Corp., and a 150 million-U.S. dollar term loan backing the buyout of Dave & Buster by Oak Hill Capital Partners in May 2010 after breaking on the secondary.
- OneStopPlus Holdco Offers $365M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p24
The article reports that the acquisition of plus size apparel retailer OneStopPlus Group from French retail-to-luxury firm PPR S.A. will be funded by a 280 million first-lien term loan due 2020 and an 85 million U.S. dollars second-lien term loan due 2020.
- BofA, JPM Arrange $1.25B CF for Pharma Acquisition. // Bank Loan Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p2
This section offers news briefs on bank loans. A credit facility, comprising of a term loan and a revolving credit was arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan for Charles River Laboratories's purchase of WuXi PharmaTech. An exit loan of 135 million U.S. dollars has been arranged...
- Banks Prep Debt for Birds Eye Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p15
The article reports on the 895 million U.S. dollar term loan arranged by a bank consortium to help finance the acquisition of Birds Eye Foods by Pinnacle Foods. The consortium is comprised of Bank of America, Barclays, Credit Suisse, HSBC and Macquarie Capital. A 275 million U.S. dollar bridge...
- Banks Shop $790M TLB for Michael Foods, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p16
The article reports on the move by a bank consortium to market a 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) to support the acquisition by private equity firm GS Capital Partners of egg products producer Michael Foods from Thomas H. Lee Partners . The consortium is composed of Bank of America...
- Gayatri Iyer. // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p2
The article reports that a bank consortium, which includes Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Jefferies and Bank of Montreal, began syndication of a 400 million U.S. dollar term loan for SymphonyIRI Group, which will be used to back its takeover by private equity firm New Mountain Capital.