CLOs First Priority for CIFC Deerfield Corp
- Ruble CLO Sets Sight On Westerners … And Waits. Ossa, Felipe // Bank Loan Report;1/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
The article focuses on the deal arranged by Unicredit Aton International for Western European investors who are open to ruble exposure. It states that the investors will be given a chance to consider short-term cash collateralized loan obligation (CLO) of the small and medium-sized enterprises...
- Middle-Market CLO Trends And Outlook For 2008. Timperio, John M.; Bear, Mary // Bank Loan Report;2/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p5
The article discusses the trends and outlook for 2008 in middle-market collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in the U.S. Investors and rating agencies demand more transparency about the degree to which aggressive lending practices have infected the market. Private CLO tends to produce more...
- European CLOs: A 2012 Story. lyer-Ahrestani, Savita // Bank Loan Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article reports that collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) have money to spend due to loan refinancings that happened in Europe. However, it mentions that payouts from deals which have put cash back into CLOs may take a while before they will be active again as investors. It is stated that...
- Pending Loan Maturities May Spur Primary CLO Issuance. Nugent, Elizabeth // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p20
This article discusses an increase in the issuance of collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) because of pending loan maturities in the U.S. in 2010. It identifies CLO investment as a significant component to capacity in the leveraged loan market. It expects the trend to curtail the proceeds...
- Collateralised Loan Obligations (CLOs) - A Primer: THE INFORMATION ECONOMICS OF SECURITISATION. // Securitization Conduit;2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1-4, p18
Provides information on information economics of bank-based loan securitisation. Existence of adverse selection assumed by investors; Example of the possibility of credit enhancement; Comparison between traditional and synthetic securitisation; Differences between asset-backed securities and...
- New Investors Threaten Mezz Security. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the impact of the influx of new investors on the credit market in Europe. Factors that tempted investors to penetrate the market; Difficulties faced by collaterized loan obligation managers to get hold of mezzanine papers; Result of the ongoing entrance of new liquidity in convergence...
- Middle Market CLOs Differ Greatly From Traditional Vehicles. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the growth and popularity of collateralized loan obligations (CLO) among loan investors in the U.S. Increase in the volume of CLO; Improvement in the middle market CLO issuance; Factors that contributed to the rise in issuance; Rise in middle market lenders.
- Babson's Upbeat About 2005 Euro Market. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the optimism of Babson Capital Management on its prospects in Europe. Success of Babson Capital Europe in being one of the largest investors in the region; Increase in the assets of the company; Plan of the company to launch another collateralized loan obligation.
- Merrily, Merrily, Merrily European investors row with the primary flow. McGeer, Bonnie // Asset Securitization Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 41, p18
No abstract available.