PE to Rev LBO Engines, Producing More Debt
- Frothy Loan Markets Sees Refis Return, New LBO Deals. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p26
The article reports on new leveraged buyout (LBO) deals in the market. Price talk on the 2.48-billion U.S. dollar first lien term loan of Asurion is at Libor plus 400. Biopharmaceutical services provider Quintiles has a term loan B that will mature in 2018. Another LBO deal is a term loan used...
- Thomson: Leveraged Lending Falls 35% in 1Q. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p11
The article reports on leveraged loan issuance for the first quarter of 2015 which amounted to 126 billion U.S. dollars, citing a quarterly syndicated lending report by Thomson Reuters LPC on March 31. Topics discussed include mergers and acquisition financing, average equity contribution in...
- D&B, Renal TLs Rise on Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p9
The article reports on the increase in price of a 245 million-U.S. dollar term loan backing the merger between U.S. Renal Care and Dialysis Corp., and a 150 million-U.S. dollar term loan backing the buyout of Dave & Buster by Oak Hill Capital Partners in May 2010 after breaking on the secondary.
- OneStopPlus Holdco Offers $365M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p24
The article reports that the acquisition of plus size apparel retailer OneStopPlus Group from French retail-to-luxury firm PPR S.A. will be funded by a 280 million first-lien term loan due 2020 and an 85 million U.S. dollars second-lien term loan due 2020.
- Inmar Offers $505M in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p19
The article reports on the 350 million dollar first-lien term loan being offered by Inmar Inc., a North American promotion and supply chain service company, to fund a leveraged buyout.
- Loan Market Issuance Continues To Follow M&A Spending Spree. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/28/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p3
The article focuses on the increasing loan market issuances in the debt markets due to acquisition-related financings in the U.S. It discusses that the Bear Stearns and RBC Capital Markets have launched the marketing of Gateway Casinos which was acquired by New World Gaming. The Macquarie Bank...
- Not All Is Quiet On The Eastern Front: Europe's Loans Show Up High Yield. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;1/8/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- M&A Loans: Bigger Piece of Syndicate Pie. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/16/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
This article reports on an increase in mergers and acquisitions-related syndicated loans in the U.S. in 2005. The number of leveraged buyouts (LBO) issuance in 2005 is provided by Loan Pricing Corp. According to Fitch Ratings managing director Eric Tutterow, the growth is caused by market...
- Loans to Stay Strong Despite World of Weakness. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/2/2012, p7
The article presents an outlook on the global loans market for 2012. Preliminary data from Dealogic point to a stable loans market in 2012, driven by ample capital financing and increased activity in traditional mergers, acquisitions and leveraged buyouts. Also discussed are the results of a...