iGate Prices $770M in HY for M&A
- iGate Price Talk Reaches 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p6
The article reports that price negotiation on information technology (IT) services provider iGate's offering of 770 million U.S. dollars in new bonds has reached 9 percent.
- Team Work at Play. // Dataquest;10/31/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p28
The article offers insights by Srinivas Kandula, iGATE Inc.'s global head of human resources (HR), on factors behind the company's top spot in the 2012 Best Employers Survey of the publication "Dataquest," including HR practice maturity, gender inclusivity, and salary appraisals.
- iGate's Quarterly Net Jumps 110% to $32.2 Million. // India -- West;1/25/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pB6
The article offers information on a report by NASDAQ stock market that listed iGate Corp.'s net income to be 32.2 million dollars in last quarter of 2012.
- iGATE Reports $55.4Mn Revenue in 3Q 08. // EmergingMarketsNOW;10/20/2008, p11
The article focuses on the revenue details of iGate Corp. It has been reported by iGate that its revenue reached to USD 55.4 million as compared to USD 50.4 million in the 3Q 2008 that was ended on September 30, 2008. The income of the company increased to USD 8.3 million in 3Q 2008 from USD 4.3...
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;3/24/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p9
A table is presented which provides information on the completed deals for high-yield bonds in the U.S. from March 12-19, 2014, in which the issuers include iGATE Corp., Walter Energy, and AuRico Gold.
- Tech outsourcing firm to open in Bridgewater. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;3/3/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on a decision by technology outsourcing firm iGate Corp. to open its first New Jersey headquarters in Bridgewater under a lease signed with SJP Properties, as of April 2014.
- INDIA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 17 February 2014. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: India - IT;2/17/2014, Issue 1159, p1
The article presents an overview of the information technology industry in India as of February 17, 2014 and highlights important news stories, media releases, market research and leading companies within the industry including Cognizant, iGATE Corp. and Infosys Ltd.
- iGATE Enters Into a New Credit Agreement. // Dataquest;12/31/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the move made by iGate Corp. on a credit agreement with DBS Bank Ltd. and ING Bank NV, for secured term loans facility.
- iGate to Acquire Patni, Deal Could Top $1.2 B. Springer, Richard // India -- West;1/14/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, pB1
The article reports on the agreement made between iGate Corp. and Apax Partners to acquire the Patni Computer Systems Ltd. from General Atlantic LLC in the U.S.