Fitch: HY Default Pressure On the Rise
- Municipal Defaults Are Likely to Remain Rare Events, Fitch Reports. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p7
The article reports on Fitch Rating Ltd.'s statements regarding the isolated cases of the municipal bond defaults in the U.S.
- Fitch: Defaults Could Reach 3.0% in 2012. // High Yield Report;12/26/2011, p14
The article focuses on the forecast of Fitch Ratings that the U.S. high yield (HY) default rate will increase in 2012 to a range of 2.5%-3.0%.
- Franchise Loan Defaults Skyrocket. // National Mortgage News;7/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p10
Reports on the increase in the defaults of franchise loan in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2002. Comparison of borrower defaults between the first quarter of 2002 and the fourth quarter of 2001; Expectations of Fitch Ratings on the default growth in the second quarter of 2002; Impact of...
- Underperforming Loans Moved to Special Servicing Decline: Fitch. Peters, Andy // Nationalmortgagenews.com;11/16/2015, p3
The article focuses on the fall of underperforming loans, which were being transferred to special servicing in transactions according to the rating firm Fitch.
- Fitch announces new subprime mortgage product . K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;4/21/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 16, p15
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has introduced RMBS Market Sector Performance Indices. Aid to investors analyzing the performance of residential mortgage-backed securities; Effect of rising delinquencies on subprime borrowers; Loss mitigation techniques.
- Chicago Hard Rock Hotel in Hard Place as Loan Nears Maturity. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;5/31/2012, p2
The article reveals that Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago, Illinois is in danger of imminent default due to a 69.5 million dollar loan. According to Fitch Ratings Ltd., the loan has been transferred to a special servicer which oversee and work out troubled loans. A venture led by Grosse Pointe,...
- Fitch: Fewer Defaults to Come, Risks Persist. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the predictions of Fitch Ratings for high yield defaults in the U.S. The agency's report expects that the default rate will continue to decline in 2010 and risks in the junk market will remain. Because defaults slowed in the second half of 2009, it expects that full year...
- Fitch Recovery Ratings>. // High Yield Report;7/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p12
The article offers information on the creation of Fitch Recovery Ratings. Credit risk has evolved as increasingly complex and unpredictable. The expansion of credit derivatives market and the deep losses associated with defaults paved the way for the development of an approach to measure default...
- Tata Chemicals restructuring in Kenya & UK to boost profits: Fitch Ratings. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;5/3/2015, p20
The article discusses long-term issuer default rating of BB+ of Tata Chemicals Ltd. in India given by Fitch Ratings in 2015.