Taseko Prices $200M HY Deal
- Taseko Price Talk Reaches 8%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p31
The article reports that price negotiation on the 200 million U.S. dollars note offering of Taseko Mines, a mining company, has reached 8 percent, with proceeds to be used to finance its Gibraltar Development Plan 3, a capacity expansion project for its copper mine.
- Taseko's Prosperity Project Denied Development Approval. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Dec2010, Vol. 211 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the Federal Minister of Environment's disapproval of the Prosperity open-pit gold copper mine project of Taseko Mines Ltd. in Canada on November 2, 2010.
- Taseko Mines receives environmental approval at Prosperity Mine. // Mining Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that the British Columbia government gave environmental approval to Taseko Mines for its gold-copper openpit mine in south-central British Columbia.
- Operator training at Gibraltar mine. // Mining World;Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the inclusion of advanced equipment simulators (AES) from Immersive Technologies by Canadian mining company Taseko to strengthen its operator training at Gibraltar mine in Canada.
- Taseko announces 35% increase in annual copper production. // World Mining News;1/8/20014, p1
The article focuses on the results of 2013 performance of mining company Taseko Mines Ltd. that has reported 35 percent increase in copper production over that achieved in 2012 and 10 percent increase in molybdenum production at its 75 percent owned Gibraltar Mine, Great Britain.
- Re-bid mine proposal should be rejected, says nation. // Windspeaker;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the request of the Tsilhqot'in Nation for the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency and the federal government to reject the re-bid Prosperity mine project proposal of the Taseko Mines Ltd.
- Gibraltar Returns to Production. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Nov2004, Vol. 205 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the announcement of Taseko Mines Ltd. regarding the resumption of the production at the Gibraltar open pit copper-molybdenum mine in Williams Lake, British Columbia. Rate of production at the mining site; Schedule for the commissioning of mining equipment; Sufficiency of in-pit...
- SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH. Lorinc, John // Canadian Geographic;Jun2010, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on the concern over the plans of Taseko Mines Limited to drain Fish Lake and Fish Creek and turn Little Fish Lake into a dumping ground for mining effluent in British Columbia (B.C.) Under the U.S. federal fisheries laws, mining companies can transform lakes into tailings...
- Business Briefs. // Windspeaker;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p21
The article offers news briefs related to business in Canada including the project description of Taseko Mines Ltd. accepted by the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency (CEAA), the arrest of actress Tantoo Cardinal and opening of Ring of Fire office in Thunder Bay.