Banks Shop $575M in Loans for Sensus Refi
- Dividend Deals Keep on Coming. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p20
The article examines several dividend-related loans recently marketed by banks. Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are marketing a term loan B backing CareStream Health's refinancing and dividend recapitalization at Libor plus 350 basis points (bps). Meanwhile, a...
- Credit Suisse Analysts Cut Goldman Q3 EPS Forecast. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 37, p6
The article focuses on a report by Credit Suisse Group AG equity analysts stating that they expect Goldman Sachs & Co. to have gained 2.30 dollars per share in the third quarter of 2010, which is lower than the initial expectations of 3.20 dollars a share.
- Demand Stays Strong For Aggressive Algorithms. Heires, Katherine // Securities Industry News;6/1/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the strong demand for aggressive algorithms as of June 2009. Traders and providers believe that the use of algorithms is increasing because of the market's volatility and uncertainty of how long the volatility will last. Scouter from Citi, Guerilla and Sniper algorithms...
- Pharma Merger Begets $2.27B TLB. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and Jeffries arrange a term loan B costing 2.27 billion U.S. dollars backing the merger between Valeant and Biovail. Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS market a retooled debt package...
- Credit Suisse Bolsters 2nd Lien Market Share. K. K. // High Yield Report;4/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p2
The article reports on Credit Suisse Bank's title as chief arranger of second lien loans, a high yielding debt product in the U.S. News has it that the firm may no longer claim its title as top player of the country's junk bond market. Global head of the syndicated loan group at Credit Suisse...
- Credit Suisse, BofA Shop Vertafore TL at Par. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that a 550-million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan for Vertafore will be syndicated by Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Credit Suisse Closes $2 Billion Facility. // Bank Loan Report;01/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p3
Reports that arranger Bank of America has completed its syndication of a $2 billion revolving credit facility for Credit Suisse Group. Use of proceeds from the credit facility; Co-arrangers of the transaction; Senior lead managers on the credit facility.
- Banks Shop $595M Credit Facility for Global Tel*Link. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p14
The article reports on the move of Credit Suisse, UBS and Goldman Sachs to start shopping 595 million U.S. dollars in loans for Global Tel*Link's dividend recapitalization. Global Tel*Link, a provider of telecommunications for correctional institutions, will use the proceeds from the issue to...
- Big Name Boutiques Flex Their Muscles. Kearney, Helen // On Wall Street;Jun2009, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p36
The article suggests that boutiques with popular brand names are an option for advisors who want to leave wirehouses like Merrill Lynch. Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse and Barclays Wealth are some of the boutiques that offer a valid option for advisors who want to leave their wirehouse problems....