Nortek Prices $500M in Drive-By
- Nortek Bondholders Grumble at Kelso Deal. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/7/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p1
Focuses on the views of the shareholders of Nortek Inc. on the company's acquisition of Kelso & Co. in October 2002.
- Nortek Gets Chapter 11 Approval, Reports Q3 Operating Profit. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/21/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p73
This article reports on the approval given by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware to Nortek's prepackaged Chapter 11 filing.
- Is Street Banking on Too Much for Nortek? Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p1
Reports the acquisition bid of buyout firm Kelso & Co. on Nortek Inc.
- Street Softens on Size of Nortek Bump. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the status of the proposed acquisition of Nortek Inc. by Kelso & Co. as of June 2002.
- PRODUCTS INTEGRATE WITH HOME CONTROL SOLUTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2015, p106
The article offers brief information on the Nortek Security & Control LLC's GoControl line from Nortek Inc. and discusses the features of the security system.
- Nortek Rounds Up Core Brands. // Pro Sound News;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the foundation of Core Brands by Nortek Inc., which will be based in Petaluma, California and will handle various brands of Nortek which include Aton, Elan, and Furman.
- Nortek buys siding firm Napco Inc. Urey, Craig // Plastics News;9/7/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Reports that Napco Inc. of Valencia, Pennsylvania has been acquired by Nortek Inc. Reference to Nortek's previous acquisition of PlyGrem Industries Inc.; When the acquisition of Napco was announced; Changes to occur in both operations.
- Nortek buyers close in on deal. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p3
Reports the acquisition of Nortek Inc. by Kelso & Co. LP in the U.S. Financial context of the buyout; Terms and condition of the buyout deal; Approval of the shareholders on the merger.
- Nortek Inc. acquires three Caradon units. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;4/12/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on Nortek Inc.'s acquisition of three units of Caradon plc. Purchase price; Terms of the sale; Operating profit by the three units for 1998; Products offered by Nortek.