iGate Price Talk Reaches 9%
- iGate Prices $770M in HY for M&A. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p14
The article reports that iGate, an information technology (IT) services provider, has completed issuance of 770 million U.S. dollars in 9 percent senior notes due 2016, proceeds of which will be used to finance its 1.22 billion U.S. dollars acquisition of Patni Computer Systems.
- Team Work at Play. // Dataquest;10/31/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p28
The article offers insights by Srinivas Kandula, iGATE Inc.'s global head of human resources (HR), on factors behind the company's top spot in the 2012 Best Employers Survey of the publication "Dataquest," including HR practice maturity, gender inclusivity, and salary appraisals.
- iGate's Quarterly Net Jumps 110% to $32.2 Million. // India -- West;1/25/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pB6
The article offers information on a report by NASDAQ stock market that listed iGate Corp.'s net income to be 32.2 million dollars in last quarter of 2012.
- Tobacco Bond Prices Drop Slightly After Illinois Appeals Court Hearing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p3
Reports on the decline in bond prices of tobacco in the U.S. as of July 2003 following a law suit filed by an accuser. Details of the case; Impact of the case on tobacco bond prices; Comments of the analyst of Fitch Ratings Inc. over the issue.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p42
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. will be revised after the June 29, 2001 pricing. Six bonds that are eligible for pricing for inclusion to the index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p43
Presents information about municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total number of municipal bonds that were evaluated; Credit ratings of municipal bonds; Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated municipal bonds for their prices.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for October 26, 2001. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Highlights prices for general obligation bonds in the U.S. for October 26, 2001. Comparison in bonds rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc., Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p46
Illustrates balances for bonds issued in the U.S. Actual price of the bonds; Sales price of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for November 2, 2001. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p45
Presents statistics on the general obligation bond prices in the U.S. for November 2, 2001. Intermediate price of California Series 2000 bonds; Yields on Connecticut Series 2000B bonds; Ratings assigned to Georgia Series 2000D bonds.