UBS Drives By with Nortek Notes, Preps TL
- UBS, Credit Suisse Shop $178M TL for IDS Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p19
This article reports on the move of UBS and Credit Suisse to begin the syndication process for a term loan to finance the buyout of Illumination Detection Solutions by Veritas Capital.
- UBS Launches $375M TL for Capital Safety. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p11
The article reports on the launch by UBS of a term loan supporting the buyout of Capital Safety.
- UBS Markets $195M TL for Henry Co. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p36
The article reports on the plan of Henry Co. to make a dividend payment and refinance existing debt using a 195-million U.S. dollar term loan that is being syndicated by UBS to investors.
- UBS Talks Price on Garden Denver's $1.8B TL. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/15/2013, p12
The article reports that UBS is pricing the seven-year term loan of Gardner Denver.
- UBS Talks Price on Gardner Denver's $1.8B TL. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/22/2013, p1
The article reports that financial services firm UBS has arranged price talk on industrial equipment maker Gardner Denver's 1.8 billion dollars seven-year term loan at Libor plus 400-425 basis points (bps) with an original issue discount of 99 cents on the dollar.
- UBS Sets Price Talk on PRA's $825M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p48
The article reports that UBS has set price talks on the 825 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) offered by global contract research organization PRA International to fund its purchase by investment firm KKR from Genstar Capital, according to KDP Investment Advisors in September 2013.
- UBS to Shop Aspen Dental TL in Early September. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p9
The article examines a term loan worth 195 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by UBS for Leonard Green's buyout of Aspen Dental.
- Banks Prep Harvard Drug Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p1
This article focuses on the plan of Credit Suisse and UBS to launch a 160 million U.S. dollar term loan for Harvard Drug, a pharmaceutical firm based in Livonia, Michigan.
- Capital Safety TL Shifts to Covenant-Lite. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p10
The article reports that UBS has upsized and changed the structure of a term loan backing the acquisition by Capital Safety of KKR.