BofA Shops $100M TL for Telecom Acquisition
- The Balancing Act: BofA Focuses on Getting it Right. S.I. // High Yield Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
Discusses syndicated lending plans of the Bank of America in 2002.
- B of A Changes Syndication Sales Terms. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;8/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 147, p20
Reports that Bank of America Corp. is changing the assignment provisions in its standard syndicated loan documentation as of August 01, 2002. Effect of the change.
- BOA Seeks to Keep the Balance. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;01/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the plan of the Bank of America to focus on balancing the financial terms and returns it will syndicate in 2002. Purpose of the move; Outlook on bank loan deals for 2002; Difficulty in structuring a deal in a popular sector.
- Health Care M&A Loan Hits Market Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p16
The article reports that Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch will start the syndication of a term loan B for the acquisition of America Service Group by Valitas Health Services.
- BOFA BEATS OUT CHASE. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Nov2000, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p66
Reports on the competition in the loan syndication market between the Bank of America Corp. and Chase Manhattan Corp. in the United States. Domination of the loan syndication market by the banks; Target growth area within investment banking activities; Rankings in syndicated lendings; Leading...
- Credit Suisse Closes $2 Billion Facility. // Bank Loan Report;01/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p3
Reports that arranger Bank of America has completed its syndication of a $2 billion revolving credit facility for Credit Suisse Group. Use of proceeds from the credit facility; Co-arrangers of the transaction; Senior lead managers on the credit facility.
- BofA'S OLD ENRON TIES. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/04/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on the business deals between Enron Corp. and BofA in the United States. Reference to the relationship between retired BofA's board member Michael Murray and Andrew Fastow, chief financial officer of Enron; Number of loan syndicates participated by Enron; Ratio of bad loans of BofA.
- How Spat with Icahn Led To Changes in Syndication. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;8/7/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 150, p1
Discusses the effects of the changes in the investments and banking sectors on the role of institutional investors in the syndicated loan market in the United States. Decision of Bank of America Corp. to alter the assignment provisions in its standard loan documentation; Significance of the...
- Deal-related Syndicated Loan Issuance Rises. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/12/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p1
Reports on an increase in merger and acquisition (M&A)-related syndicated loan issuance in the U.S. in the first half of 2004. Value of loans used by financial sponsors and corporate buyers to fund acquisitions; Reasons for the increase in M&A lending according to Lucine Kirchhoff, a managing...