JPMorgan to Shop Manitowoc TL Thursday
- JPMorgan Shops $325M TL for Realogy. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/28/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p15
This article reports on the launch by JPMorgan of a 325 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan for Parsippany, New Jersey-based realtor Realogy. There is a plan by Realogy to use proceeds from the loan in refinancing a portion of its existing debt and for fees and other expenses. It notes...
- Delta Sets Course for $2.5B Refinancing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p18
The article offers information about the 2.6-billion U.S.-dollar worth of refinancing issued by Delta Air Lines on March 2011. The term loan was arranged by banks like JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, and Citigroup along with a 1.225-billion U.S.-dollar worth of revolver. It is...
- Banks Shop NTELOS, Wynnewood TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p16
The article reports on the 670 million U.S. dollar credit facility for NTELOS and the 150 million U.S. dollar term loan for Wynnewood Refining Co. The NTELOS facility, handled by JPMorgan, consists of a 635 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and a 35 million U.S. dollar revolver. Wynewood,...
- Navistar Sets Terms on $1.04B Refi Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;7/21/2015, p4
The article reports on the refinancing meeting of Navistar for a loan B refinancing proposal worth 104 billion dollars with lenders. Topics covered include the involvement of finance firm JPMorgan in the deal. Also mentioned is the Ba3 credit rating received by Navistar from Moody's Investors...
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Sram's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p34
The article reports that JPMorgan has set the price for term loans valued at 790 million U.S. dollars which it seeks to refinance debt.