Price Talk Set on Town Sports Refi Term Loan
- Marketing Starts for $1.4B Tech Co. Loan. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch have started drumming up investor interest for a 1.4 billion dollars term loan B for Fidelity National Information Services. J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank AG have...
- KeyBanc Spices Up Kenan Advantage TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p28
The article reports that KeyBanc Capital Markets has increased the coupon of the 250 million term loan for Kenan Advantage Group to Libor plus 450 basis points (bps) from Libor plus 400 bps and widened the original issue discount (OID) to 98 from 99, according to Standard & Poor's Leveraged...
- DB to Hit Market with $1.2B Fresenius TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p17
The article announces that Deutsche Bank (DB) has started marketing a cross-border 1.2 billion U.S. dollars term loan for Fresenius SE, a Germany-based unit of global healthcare product provider Fresenius Medical Care.
- DB to Shop $800M Refi Deal for Nalco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank to introduce a 700 million U.S. dollar term loan B and a 100 million U.S. dollar term loan C for Nalco in order to refinance 860 million U.S. dollars on September 29, 2010.
- DB Talks Price on Nalco Refi Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p21
The article reports on the price negotiation over Deutsche Bank's two term loans for the refinancing of Nalco.
- Deutsche Bank, GE Shop $160M TL for Hilex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p29
The article reports on a term loan offered by Deutsche Bank and GE Capital for Hilex Poly.
- DB Talks Price on Party City's $1.12B Loan. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p40
The article reports on the price talk set by Deutsche Bank on Party City Holding's term loan repricing.
- DB, Barclays to Shop $225M TL for Metaldyne. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p10
This article reports on the plan of Deutsche Bank and Barclays to begin marketing a term loan for Metaldyne Corp. in 2010.
- NexTag's $200M Term Loan Launches. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p2
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley will begin marketing a 200 million U.S. dollars term loan B for NexTag, an online comparison-shopping website.