New approaches to rewarding pharmaceutical innovation
- INDUSTRY UPDATE - Lymphoma. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p8
No abstract available.
- Developing New Drugs in 1000 Days. Gugliotti, Jan // Applied Clinical Trials;Aug2002, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p44
Explores the implications of the speed and capacity in clinical trials of the U.S. competitive pharmaceutical industry for drug development. Innovation-driven improvement in clinical development time; New drug application approval time; Good laboratory practice. INSETS:...
- Overhauling clinical trials. Scott, Christopher Thomas; Baker, Monya // Nature Biotechnology;Mar2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p287
The article examines the designs of clinical trials that adapt midstream which are billed as a cure for challenges in drug development. Drug companies do not apply adaptive designs to individual projects but spread them across their portfolios. The United States Food and Drug Administration...
- Double Dip: Doctors Paid to Advise, Promote Drug Companies That Fund Their Research. Ornstein, Charles; Jones, Ryann Grochowski // Pro Publica;3/1/2014, p12
The article focuses on the stronger relationship between pharmaceutical companies and physicians in the U.S. It notes the willingness of pharmaceutical companies to pay for physicians who conduct their clinical trials and give speeches on behalf of their drugs. It also mentions the criticism of...
- Drug companies must report clinical trial results, even when they won't lead to a product. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/30/2011, Vol. 21, p157
The article reports on the need for drug companies performing clinical trials to disclose the results of their research, even if they do not longer pursue product development.
- SECTION INDEX. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Oct2016, Vol. 32 Issue 10, pA24
The section index in the journal which features different disorders and their treatments is presented.
- No end to European evolution? O'Donnell, Peter // Applied Clinical Trials;Dec2003, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p53
Discusses the efforts of the European Union to update its pharmaceutical rules in 2003. Outcome of the major review conducted by the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products; Goal of implementing the rules by May 2004; Details of the proposed legislative changes in the extensive...
- R&D UPDATE: Lung Cancer. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;February 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p5
Reports on developments of drugs for lung cancer treatment in the U.S. as of January 2003. Delay of the decision of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the priority review of the new Iressa drug requested by AstraZeneca PLC; Announcement of the result of the phase I/II...
- NEWS HEADLINES: Lymphoma. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p24
No abstract available.