- County exec says medical school violated anti-discrimination policy. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/27/2005, Issue 892, p31
Reports on the claim of County Executive Andrew Soprano on the violation of New York Medical College on anti-discrimination policy when it refused to sanction a gay student group in Westchester, New York. Resignation of Health Commissioner Joshua Lipsman on his teaching positions with the...
- Most-hyped workplace gripes. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p22
Presents a list of the most common office complaints in the United States.
- Editor's Introduction. Reynolds, Sarah J. // Statutes & Decisions: The Laws of the USSR & Its Successor State;Sep2001, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p5
Introduces the articles published in the September 2002 issue of the periodical 'Statutes and Decisions.' Determinations issued by the court; Substance of a complaint or inquiry; Types of decisions concerning a case.
- NAACP's mounting protest of racist hotel chain. Zamgba Browne, J. // New York Amsterdam News;8/23/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p28
Focuses on the complaints of African-American guests to Adam's Mark hotels during the Black College Reunion Weekend in Missouri. Lawsuit for the complaints; Prevalence of picket toward the discriminatory practices Comments of the administration of Adam's Mark on the complaints.
- The Ombudsman in a changing world. Giddings, Philip // Consumer Policy Review;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p202
Offers a looks on the schemes for complaint-handling in Great Britain and analyzes their efficacy and developments. How the Ombudsman handle the increasing complaints; Financial services of the Ombudsman; Features of the schemes; Criteria used by the agency for financial services consultation...
- What grumblers have to offer. Levinson, Harry // Your Church;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p4
Focuses on the benefits of hearing the complaints of employees. Processing of complaints.
- Complaints rise by less than 1%. // Public Finance;09/19/97, p7
Reports that complaints to the local government ombudsman of Great Britain has risen by less than one percent during 1996-1997. Increase in various types of complaints; Complaints about handling of appeals against refusal of school places; Neighbor nuisance complaints; Most number of complaints...
- Complaints? That's not what I bargained for! // Camping Magazine;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on complaints made by parents of schoolchildren staying in various camping facilities in the United States. American Camping Association's (ACA) recommendation for parents to choose ACA-accredited camps; Key changes in the ACA code of Ethics and in the procedures in handling complaints;...
- Police probe council work. // Planning (14672073);2/5/2010, Issue 1854, p1
The article reports on the complaint filed by Sir John Banham, director-general of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI), on the alleged misconduct within the planning process at former Penwith District Council in Devon, England.