- The CMAJ Editorial Fellowship: a different kind of fast track. Wooltorton, Eric // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/27/2001, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p1509
Focuses on the Editorial Fellowship offered by 'CMAJ.' Description of the program, which offers new physicians involvement in editorial activities that they would not normally be exposed to until much later in their careers; Duties of the Editorial Fellow; Process of application; Comment that...
- Editor-in-chief role a Nursing Standard. // Nursing Standard;6/24/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p7
The article announces that Jean Gray has been appointed editor-in-chief at RCN (Royal College of Nursing) Publishing.
- Why a Journal Oversight Committee? Hoey, John; Todkill, Anne Marie // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/4/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p287
Discusses the journal Oversight Committee which was formed by the Canadian Medical Association. How the committee was put in place to resolve differences with the editors of the Canadian Medical Association Journal; Discussion of the role of medical journals in society; Examination of who the...
- Treasury hire seen as 'safe.'. // PRWeek (London);3/27/2009, p13
The article announces the appointment of Jean-Christopher Gray as The Treasury's head of press and the principal spokesman of Chancellor Alistair Darling.
- Parliament adopts Jordan's principle. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/29/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p277
The article reports that parliament members in Canada has voted to adopt the Jordan's Principle in resolving the healthcare disagreements which involves First Nations children. The principle is embodied in New Democrat Member of Parliament Jean Crowder's motion calls on government to embrace the...
- Dr. Jean Gray: profile of a leader in academic medicine. // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Aug2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p113
Profiles Jean Gray, a professor in medicine and medical researcher in Canada. Educational and career background; Accomplishments of Gray; Organizations of Gray.
- From prweek.com/uk: Most read. // PRWeek (London);11/9/2012, p16
A list of the most read articles in the online edition of "PRWeek" is presented, which includes the demise of Roche public relations (PR) head Greg Page, Everything Everywhere's (EE) launch of a fourth-generation telecommunications network, and the government's selection of Jean-Christophe Gray...
- Nominate a nurse who has gone the extra mile. // Nursing Standard;4/15/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p10
The article announces that nominations for one of "Nursing Standard's" annual awards, the Patients Choice Award, will open the week of April 15, 2009. The award offers patients and their loved ones the opportunity to highlight excellent care. "Nursing Standard" editor Jean Gray comments on the...
- Nursing Standard celebrates 20 years. // Nursing Standard;9/12/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses the historical background regarding the publication of the "Nursing Standard" publication, as well as its 20th anniversary. The author also discusses his experience joining the publication. A brief description and information regarding the contributions of former editors...