The association between a journal's source of revenue and the drug recommendations made in the articles it publishes
- Journals continue slide. Israel, Benjamin; Venhaus, Lynn // St. Louis Journalism Review;May/Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 313, p4
The article presents an update on the changes and on the circulation status of the Suburban Journals, owned by publisher Lee Enterprises, as of May 2009. It notes that two reporters for the "North County Journal" work out of its office located in Town & Country in Missouri. The Journals used to...
- Dear Readers. Gavin, William T. // Review (00149187);Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 94 Issue 4, preceding p243
The article offers information on the changes related to periodical subscriptions in the U.S. It mentions the changes in the distribution the free periodical "Review" effective March and April 2013. Moreover, it features the reasons for stopping the distribution of its international and domestic...
- Free weeklies buoy the sector. // MediaWeek;8/19/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 29, special section p7
This article reports that sales of monthly men's magazines have decreased throughout 2008, while the circulation of free weekly men's magazines have increased. A chart is included that lists details on the sales of the ten most circulated monthly men's magazines and two free weekly men's...
- FREE TRIALS OF CRAIN'S ONLINE NEWSLETTERS. // Crain's New York Business;10/27/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p15
The article reports that the periodical is offering readers free two-week trial subscriptions to its online newsletters. The newsletters include "Crain's Health Plus" and "The Crain's Insider." The annual subscription to "Crain's Health Plus" costs $319, whereas subscription to "The Crain's...
- Free newspapers in the Tucson area. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;09/21/98, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p8
Ranks free newspapers in Tucson, Arizona based on the average circulation. Subscription rates; Content; Format of distribution; Includes `Arizona Daily Wildcat'; `Tucson Weekly'; `Tucson Shopper.'
- Las Vegas Free Newspapers/Publications. // Las Vegas Business Press;2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p25
Presents a chart ranking the top free newspapers or publications in las Vegas, Nevada.
- Las Vegas free newspapers/publications. // Las Vegas Business Press;01/30/2000 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p18
Ranks free newspapers/publications in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to estimated circulation, as of November 1999. Includes `Las Vegas CityLife'; `Card Player Magazine'; `Senior Press.'
- Home improvement, real estate tips featured in new magazine. Lozano, Diana I. // Caribbean Business;11/13/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p12
Focuses on the magazine that is being distributed free-of-charge at major local home improvement stores and distribution areas, called the Hogar Dulce Hogar. Features of the magazine; Comments from Gabriel Coll, editor of the magazine; Comments from Sergio Moscoso, co-editor of the magazine.
- Largest area free newspapers. Beel, Susan // San Diego Business Journal;1994 Book of Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p77
Lists largest free newspapers in San Diego, California as of March 1993 based on total local press run per issue. Publication day; Editorial focus; Number of employees; Annual subscription rate; Percent advertising to editorial content; Parent company; Publisher; Executives; Year established.